Chapter Four Part one

~NEXT DAY~
At Kaijo High

KAI'S POV
"Oooh so big"Hyuga-senpai said.

"The energy they put in the sports club here is on diffrrent level after all..."Hyuga-senpai said.

"Kagami-kun your eyes seem even worse than usually..."Kuroko and me spoke in monotone.

"Shut up."Kagami said.

"I was too fired up so I couldn't sleep."Kagami said.

"Are you supposed to be a grade schooler before a field trip?"We said in unison.

"Aaagh will you too shut up, and stop that same time talking?"Kagami said/asked.

"Hi!, I'll be counting on you guys today!" we all turn around to the direction of the high pitch/cheerful voice which only belong to.........

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

"KISE!!!" They all shout in shock.

"Since this place's so big, so I came to greet you"Kise said in his cheerful voice as he walk up to where Kuroko and I been standing.

"Kurokocchi, Kanazawacchi ever since you too turn me down easily...I've been crying myself to sleep every night,Geez..."Kise said wailing in front of us.

"Not even a single girl has turn me down, you know"Kise said.

"...would you stop saying things like that?"Kuroko and me said in unison.

"You two haven't change, your still same time talk"Kise said/chuckled whle scratching the back of his neck.

"Can't help it"We said in unison again.

TIME SKIP                                                                                                                            At the gym(still Kai's POV)

"Aaah you're there"We all turn he direction ofthe voice and we saw the Coach of the Kaijo team, Tekuchi Genta.

"Nice to meet you, we'll be playing on only other side of the court, you don't mind it"Coach Tekuchi said to Coach Riko.

"Nice to meet you too"Riko-senpai said.

"We're only playing on half a court?"Riko-senpai said/asked to the Coach of Kaijo.

TO BE CONTINUED....