Chapter Two

A/N:Sorry that i deleted cause i have a high fever and typing anything that i know, so please enjoy it.

Warning:Wrong grammars are in their so hope that you already knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...in the rooftop
KAI'S POV

Me, Kuroko, Kagami, and the three freshman(A/N:don't blame me that I DON'T KNOW their names is..)we're waiting for Riko-senpai to arrive here it, was as in awkward, i mean AWKWARD that the air tense i had to keep my cool not to show any emotions in here that's, when Riko-senpai arrive and yelled to line up, and announce to shout our goal.

"EEEeeehhh!!!!!"the trio shouted besides Me, Kuroko, Riko-senpai and Kagami.

Kagami came first and stand in the rails of the rooftop"Kagami Taiga, Class 1-B, My Goal is to defeat Generation of Miracles!!!"Kagami shouted.

After the first year trio is done so i'm next so, I walk up to the end of the rails i was about to shout but got interrupted by one of the teachers in the school and scold us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
At the gym
(Still Kai's POV)

We were now practicing in the indoor gym, because it raining outside so in the mean time Riko-senpai sets a practice match with the second years.

I wasn't plating because Riko-senpai said that, I would be in the game when the time out is over.

And I ask Kuroko if he want to do it again the misdirection, if the time over and he only replay with a nod.

*TWEET*(A/N:Sorry another epic sound.XD)

The time out is finish as we lined up Riko-senpai tossed the ball in yhe air letting Kagami and Mitobe-senpai to jump in the air.

Kagami first got the ball and pass it to me so that, i'm further from the our hoop so i shot the ball it went high arc and the ball landed on the hoop peacefully no backboard and hoop but net only.

Second years and first years are jaws dropped well except Kuroko and Kagami.

Kagami was only grinning like some that cannot be painted.

Now Kuroko used his misdirection and pass to me i shot three pointer in high arc again the process only repeat well except for this, Kuroko stop using his misdirection and caught the ball ran towards the goal to do a lay up it didn't shoot but Kagami caught the ball in midair and he dunk we first years win the practice game with the second years.

______________________________________

A/N:Sorry it short.....I'm gonna update it, next week so see you later next week

Author-chan~~~~