Deliver Boy

'Deliver Boy'

Yoongi made a special request on his pizza for them to send their cutest delivery boy

--

Yoongi felt as if he'd been studying for almost two week s straight, he knew that college was gonna be hard but he didnt know it was goin gto be THIS hard. He looked to his right and saw the stacked assinments that were due soon. He internally groaned just thinking about them. He slammed his head down on his desk wanting to sleep then and there.

"You look like you need a break, Hyung. And some food." His roomate, Jungkook, stated. "Why don't you call for some pizza?"

Yoongi lighted up at the thought of pizza. He decided he did need a break and took his phone out of his jeans and quickly dialed the number of the pizza place.

"Hello, This is Bangtan Pizza. How may I help you?" he voice on the other line sounded cheerful and entergetic, despite being it being almost midnight.

"I want a large pepporoni pizza, and oh send your cutest delivery boy!" I said with a devilish grin. Yoongi could hear the person laugh on the other end of the line.

"Ok, Pizza is on the way!"

Jungkook shook his head lightly,"You should be focusing on studying, not trying to get into somebody's pants, hyung."

-

Hoseok laughed at the customers request to 'bring the cutest deliver boy', he didnt think he was all that cute so he was just going to make his co-worker Taehyung deliver it. Not wanting to disappoint thr customer.

"Hey, TaeTae go deliver this. They said to send the cutest delivery boy, and since im not cute at all you go." Taehyung said thrustin gthe box of pizza in Taehyungs hands.

"Um, no my shift is over! And don't lie you and me both know that you're the cutest delivery boy, so quit lyin gto yourself and go deliver it!" Taehyung said thrusting the box back into Hoseoks hands and leaving.

In deafeat, Hoseok got in his car to go deliver the pizza. Poor guy isnt gonna get his request Hoseok thought to himself.

-

Hoseok knocked on the door three times, and heard a faint 'ill get it'.He put on a bright smile for the customer, ready to apologize for not fulfulling their request.

The door swung open revealing, a small cute boy. Hoseok felt heat rising to my cheeks and the tips of his ears turning red.

"You requested a cute delivery boy, im sorry for not being cute i was the only one to work the shift." Hoseok rambled nervously.

"still got my request right" Yoongi blurted outloud, both of their eyes widned in shock. Yoongi's face turned almost as red as the pepponis on his pizza.

"Yoongi whats taking so long, godammit." Yoongi could hear Jungkook mutter behind him.

"Whats your name, Delivery Boy?"

"Hoseok" The boy smiled brightly, pink dust spreading across his cheeks.

"Well, Hoseok you should call me sometime" Yoongi and Hoseok both excahnged numbers, and set up a date.

"Oh my gosh, Did Yoongs Hyung just find himself a boyfriend?" Their neighnour, Jimin, opened up his door and shouted after Hoseok left.

"No!"

"Yes! Its true!" Jungkook confirmed.

Yoongi felt his face reddening yet again. He will never hear the end of this will he?

--------

This chap is literally shit sorry i just wanted to update