Sleeping Partner (fluff)

Sleeping partner
--

"Why do you have to be touching someone while you sleep, stop it's annoying!"

Hoseok has nightmare if he's not touching someone while he's sleeping..
--
Ever since hoseok was a little kid he would get nightmares, but the nightmares would only stop if someone were to be sleeping next to him, having skin to skin contact.

He used to share a bed with his sister, but now since he's a trainee at BIGHIT entertainment he won't have anybody to share a bed with, and that means his nightmares would be coming back.

Hoseok has been told that he will be sharing a dorm with his band mate, Yoongi. Hoseok prayed that when night time comes around that his nightmares won't re occur.

But of course they did...

"Hoseok, wake up. Are you okay?" Yoongi caresses hoseoks face, he was drenched in his own sweat.

"Sleep next to me please?" Yoongi pulled back the cover and slid in next to hoseok, but soon created a gap between them.

Hoseok laid his leg over Yoongi.

"No, don't do that." Yoongi grumbled, half asleep. Hoseok quickly took his leg off of yoongi.

10 minutes later, Hoseok found himself laying his foot over yoongi's.

"Don't touch me."

This continued for awhile until Yoongi finally got tired of it and hot out of bed. " Why do you have to be touching someone while you sleep? Stop it's annoying!" Yoongi said angrily.

He crawled back into the bed, pushing hoseok all the way against the wall.

"Stay on your side."

"n-nightmares." Hoseok stuttered " I get nightmares if I'm not touching someone."

Yoongi sighed, pulled the younger into his chest and wrapped his arm and legs around him.

"Is this okay? Can you sleep now?"

"Thank you" Hoseok said quietly, slowly falling asleep to Yoongi's heart beat.

It was every night since then, that yoongi would cuddle hoseok to sleep.
----
I literally got a this idea from when I was little and used to have nightmares and needed to have someone sleep next to me 😂😂😂