artimes,the evil solar.

"man fennikin,i feel like something really special is coming our way." "Fen?" Fennikin looked at solar with confusion but was happy to have him as her trainer.

"All set?" A team flare member asked his companions. "All set sir." They said.

As solar and fennikin walked through the kalos forest,solar was about to get a special encounter.

"Huh? Did you hear that fennikin?" Solar hears a twig snap behind him. "Fennikin." She answers.
"Dark pulse!" Solar hears and jumps out of the way with fennikin in his arms. "Ow...you ok?" He asks her. "Fenn..." she answers.
"Hmph! I guess your not strong at all then." A boy with black hair and green eyes and his umbreon looked at solar on the ground.

"What's your deal?" Solar said frustrated. "Who are you anyways?" "I am artimes,and this is night,my umbreon." Artimes says.

"Wanna battle?" Artimes asks snarky. "Sure." Solar accepted artimeses challenge.

"Fennikin go!" "Fennikin!" "Night,get ready." "Umb."

The battle goes on as Fennikin and night square off, countering each other for each move.but fennikin couldn't go on for much longer.

"FENNIKIN!" solar yells as Fennikin is seriously wounded in the battle. "I win." Artimes says.

Poke-center

"Nurse joy, will Fennikin be alright?" Solar asks nurse joy. "Yes. please wait while she recovers." Joy tells solar.

Outside

'why me? Why did artimes battle me if I just started?' solar thinks to himself. A wild Pikachu walks over to the young trainer."pika? It asks solar. "I'm fine." He tells Pikachu.

*I'm gonna start a new chapter soon. If you all wonder, there will be eight chapters per region. I feel like two for the eight gyms(4 per chapter) and the last one is solar leaving the region he's in. I will have a chapter where he gets his other Pokemon.* ~solar