solars other gym battles!

*solar* ~as my journey continues,I manage to get the other gym badges! I beat Valerie the fairy gym leader,but barely! During my time to the psychic gym, I caught a eevee and it evolved into a glaceion! When I got to Olympia,her gym was hard! But I pulled through,with the help of flora backing me up along the way.

*Now,solar and Flora head to wulfric he ice gym when solar meets someone from a mysterious era...*

*Flora*
"Solar? What's your plan to beat the eighth gym?" I ask him while he was thinking of a plan.
"I honestly don't know." He says.
"Hey!" Someone yells.

*Ethan's pov*(yes. Ethen from gold, silver and crystal. Can ya blame me for him being in kalos?)

~im ethen,I'm from Johto,and I was journing through other regions after beating red from kanto.~"hey!" I yell to two people talking to each other. "Who are you two?" I ask them.

*Solar*

"Who are you two?" The strange,but familiar boy asks me and Flora. "I'm solar. This is flora." I answer as he looks at both of us. "Your ethen aren't you?" I ask.

*Ethan*

"Your Ethan aren't you?" Solar asks. "How did you know?!" I was shocked to hear he knew me! "Your the Johto champion! You beat the Johto and kanto gyms! No one has ever done something like that!" He says all excited.

*Solar* "hey Ethan,wanna have a battle before I head to my next gym?" I ask him. "Sure!" He says.

*No one's pov*

As solar and Ethan square off,solar starts things off by calling out his Charizard. "Charizard huh?" Ethan says thinking of red's battle.

(Yes I'm adding red's theme from the Pokemon games!)
As solar and ethen battle,flora gets worried that Solar won't win.
"Typhlosion!Let's go!" Ethan calls his Johto starter, typhlosion to battle Charizard.meanwhile,the old kanto champion red watches from the shadows. *Time skip to braixen vs meganium* "we got this braixen!" Solar says to braixen. After the hard battle, Ethan loses to solar,and red disappears. "Ethan! You are worthy of the champion title of Johto!" Solar compliments Ethan. "Thanks!" He says. *Later* "well solar,good luck! Hopefully I get a rematch in Johto." Solar agrees to Ethan's deal for the rematch.

*At wulfrics gym,after solar went to the pokecenter.*

*Solar*
"Alright! Let's battle wulfric!" I say to him. "Heh. You got guts kid!" Wulfric compliments me on my courage.

*Time skip to when we each have one Pokemon,me: braixen,wulfric: abominasnow* "braixen! Let's go!" I say to her. "Solar..." Flora says loud enough for me to hear it. (Warning! Battle bond activation incoming! (Ash-greninja paraell version)) "braixen!" I say as she kneels down,weak due to the hail. "You gotta win!" I say as something awesome happens. "Gotta get stronger... Stronger... Stronger!" I yell as me and braixen's minds and hearts become one, forming solaxien! "Braixen! Flamethrower!" I say as I feel like I'm doing the flamethrower as well. When it connects, abommasnow faints, determines that I beat wulfric and now have the eighth gym badge! I can now participate in the kalos league!

~well solaxien has appeared! I hope you guys enjoy! Also I decided that Sarena will meet solar in unova. So wait until unova to see Sarena! Peace out guys!~solar.