Chapter #3

Sae-ron right now at jeju island..she have been busy with her schedule..suddenly,her phone pop up something..she open her phone,and it's about dongho make announce about he leaving u-kiss..she said somethin in her heart "i hope you happy with your decision dongho oppa" "and again,someone leaving u-kiss like before this"..when sae-ron think about it,it's make sae-ron..

Xxx1:sae-ron,we will continue this..get ready..

After hear that,she lock her phone and prepare to continue her job..she also do mini-drama with yeo jinggo..they do vlive together

(yeo jinggo:j)

J:annyeonghaseyo,yeo jinggo ibnida..(bow)

Sr:annyeonghaseyo,sae-ron ibnida..(bow)

J:so,sae-ron shii.where are we now?

Sr:we are at Jeju Island..for shoot mini-drama..

J:please watch it..it's really interesting..

(sae-ron just laugh after hear what jinggo just said..suddenly,she feel embrased about it)

Sr:its suddenly make me embrased..

J:haha..sae-ron is really talented although she still young..

Sr:mwoya..sunbae is more talented than me..and good at everything..

J:you don't need to call me sunbae..just call jinggo oppa..since i'm older than you..

Sr:hihi..nae~..

J:we still have something to do.so we have to go now..

Sr:nae~..annyeong..

J/sr:please keep supporting us..bye2

After that,both of them continue their shooting..after finish it,they eat dinner together..after that,both of them have photoshoot at -----..they straight go to that place..after an hours,they back to their own hotel room..sae-ron bath first,after that,she lie down at her bed...

(haerin:hr)

Hr:tomorrow you have -----..also with jinggo..

Sr:nae~..did i get any phone call from u-kiss?

Hr:eo?about it,i think all u-kiss members contact you..do they have problem?

Sr:ani~..they always call me(sae-ron lie at her manager)

Hr:i already read about dongho leaving u-kiss..it is true?

Sr:like what in the report..it happen like that..

Hr:arasso~..you can rest now..i want to go somewhere with my boyfriend..

Sr:nae~..annyeong..

Haerin close sae-ron room door..she try to contact u-kiss members..but none of them pick up their phone..  "what are they doing?did they busy?ermm~"..
Sae-ron about to fall asleep when suddenly her phone is ringing..she answer that call..without looking at the ID caller

(sae-ron:sr soohyun:s kevin:k eli:e hoon:h kiseop:ks Aj dongho:d)

Sr:nuguseyo?

S:it's me,soohyun..sorry for not pick up call..

Sr:ani~..gwaenchanna..what are oppa doing?

K:doing nothing..why you didn't sleep yet?

Sr:i was about to fall asleep when suddenly oppa call me..

Ks:hihi..mianhae~..did we disturb you?

Sr:nope..is all u-kiss members okey?

H:what do you mean dongsaeng?

sr:i mean about dongho..are you guys okey about it?

Eli:we're okey..we know that dongho have his reason..so,we will always support him..

S:i think,you should sleep now sae-ron..you must be tired..

Sr:nae~..i will..goodnight oppa

Ks:goodnight sae-ron..have a nice dream..

K:goodnight sae-ron..we will call you again..annyeong..

Sr:nae~..annyeong oppa

After that,she end up that call..she prepare to sleep again..after for awhile,she fall asleep~

############################
(ta-da~..i hope you will like please read and vote my story..if you have any comment or have something to ask me,you can sent me chat..bye2~)