Chapter #8

Sae-ron was busy with concert tour in Japan with u-kiss..they also get time to visit interesting place..skipp~..u-kiss is busy with their promoting album in Japan..saeron lie to them that she can't follow them because she have other schedule..but actually,she alson in japan..she going to surprise u-kiss 5year's anniversary debut in Japan..she really excited about it..u-kiss make opening performance

(Jun kevin:k kiseop:ks hoon:h soohyun:s eli:e sae-ron:sr)

In Osaka Concert:

(Opening concert song)
U-kiss-stalker
2.standing still
3.stop girl..

After 3song,they introduce their name..skipp,it's time for u-kiss celebrate their 5th Anniversary..

S:guys(fans),you know that today is u-kiss 5th Anniversary right?

Fans:nae~..

S:we're going to celebrate with you guys in here today..

Jun:i heard that,our fans prepare a cake for us..

E:jinjja?komawo..

(U-kiss call out people who handle about cake..but actually,it's sae-ron..saeron out with a cake..all u-kiss members seem shock)

Ks:what is this?saeron,you said you can't came here?and why are you here?

Sr:hihi..i have something to said to u-kiss oppa..

(All u-kiss focus on what saeron want to said)

Sr:today is u-kiss special day..i want to say that oppa(u-kiss) really special to me and KissMe(u-kiss fans name)..we want you to keep continue whatever you doing..don't heard what the hater said to you because you guys really talented..i hope u-kiss will always together&forever. Me and KissMe really love u-kiss..Happy 5th Anniversary U-kiss..

All u-kiss eyes seem a bit watery..after hear what sae-ron juat said..they blow the cake

H:komawo sae-ron&KissMe..we really appreciate it..

E:we will work harder for you guys..thank you for always supporting us..

They continue their concert...skipp,after finish that concert they go eat dinner..sae-ron also join them..