..What?

*Ray's POV*

I laughed nervously as we continued the game,having no problems whatsoever. I noticed Peyton was still a little shaken up and made a mental note to talk to her about it. We each grabbed a piece of paper again. It was honestly starting to get fun. I grabbed mine,and smiled when I saw that I wasn't Smee. I chuckled.

"Go!!" Roc screamed,sending everyone laughing and running everywhere,trying to find Smee. "Smee?" Chres asked me,and I responded "Smee." He groaned and kept walking around,and I entered the bathroom. I saw someone pass by in the hallway,and when I peeked out,I saw a short figure. 'Amaya.' I thought in my mind. "Smee?" I asked. "Smee." She said,and continued walking.

I walked by a few more people,and they all were looking for Smee same as I was. I smirked as I got an idea. I walked upstairs,starting to search for Smee up there,because only the smartest of people would think to look up there,I thought to myself cockily.

They would want the game to be a bit harder,so knowing that no one would think to look upstairs,that's where they would I go.

'You thought you were smart,but not smart enough.' I thought,and started exploring bedroom after bedroom.

I entered a rather big bedroom,and could already sense a presence in there. I laughed. "Gotcha." I walked up to the curtain,seeing a silhouette of a girl sitting on the window sill. "Smee?" I asked,and didn't get an answer.

"You are smart.. No one would think to look up here.." I said.

I smelled a wiff of Peyton's perfume,and smiled.

"So not only are you smart,but I can sense that you are the most beautiful girl in the world,and you are funny and amazing.." I went on and on,trying to get something out of her.

She still said nothing. "Peytonnnn." I droned on,trying to get her to talk. "Are you still shaken up about what happened earlier? We were all a bit shaken up,it's okay.." I touched her familiar soft curls,pulling her into a hug.

She smelled of her vanilla shampoo,and she giggled as I started tickling her,loosening her up a bit.

"There's that laugh." I chuckled,and heard someone enter the room.

"Shhh." I said to Peyton,earning another giggle from her.

"Smee?" I heard Roc's voice. We said nothing,and I felt him sit down beside me. I still had my arm wrapped around Peyton.

"Congrats." I whispered to him,and he smirked. "Well I couldn't see shit,and I got this bizarre idea that Smee would be upstairs,so here I am." I raised an eyebrow. "Peyton?" He asked,looking at her. She nodded,giggling a bit.

"Wow Roc,you're smarter than I thought." I chuckled. We started up small talk,even though it was against the rules of the game,since it was supposed to be quiet to make the game harder.

The wait on other people got longer......and longer...and longer.

"Damn man,what's it been? An hour? I wonder if they gave up.." He said.

We waited about thirty more minutes.

"Hello?..." We heard Jacob's voice come in the room.

"Well it took you long enough!!" Roc yelled,laughing. "And y'all thought I was the stupid one.." He said,chuckling.

"Took me long enough? We've been waiting on y'all for hours. Looks like we have two losers this time.." He laughed.

"Dude..what the fuck are you talking about? Peyton was Smee.." I laughed.

"Yeaa... And she's downstairs with the others.." He said,looking at me like I was the dumbest person on the planet.

"Dude what are you talking about? She's right h-" i stopped in mid-sentence. 'What....the.....fuck....' I thought in my mind...

No one was sitting beside me,and Roc looked just as confused as I was. "Peyton was sitting right there... I saw her.." He said.

"What? I'm right here!" Peyton laughed,entering the room. You guys are silly.

"Woah..." I said looking down. The room suddenly got very cold.

"Why is it so cold up here ?"Peyton asked,looking at us. Prince still had the same spooked look in his eyes.

"Are you sure someone was in this room?" Prince asked,looking from me to Roc.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes. I hugged them and everything. Roc and I both heard them laugh..." I said.

Roc started shaking...standing up.

"I-i'm getting out of here,man. This some creepy shit. See y'all Monday.." He said,starting to go out the door.

We all went downstairs,spooked out and looking crazy.

"Yo..some of the craziest shit happened!" Roc started freaking out. "There was a person up there!! We freaking saw them!! We're all going to diee!!" He said,grabbing his face.

"Nigga shut up." Prince said. "Shut up? You weren't in there with us so you dont know what the fuck happened!!!" Roc yelled at him.

"Look I dont know who you yelling at,but if you got a problem you best be stepping the hell out my house!" Prince yelled back,clenching his jaw.

"Hey,guys. Calm down. I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.." Amaya said,trying to calm everyone down.

"Amaya,shut up. This is none of your damn business." Prince snapped,looking at her.

"Aye man,you don't talk to a lady like that!" Roc yelled,stepping between Prince and Amaya.

"Guys.." Penny said,but no one paid attention.

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do!! Back up off me man!!" Prince said,shoving Roc away.

"Guys!" Penny said again,her voice shaking.

"The fuck you pushing,punk ass nigga??" Roc yelled,pushing Prince with a greater force.

"GUYS!!" Penny screamed,making everyone freeze and look at her.

She looked at us.

"Guys...if you were the only two up there... Where's Craig...?"

~Hahahahahaahahhaahahaaa.~