A Look Into The Past

*Penny*

I looked around at the others,tears starting to fill my eyes.

"I-i thought he was wherever you were.." I said,looking at Roc.

They widened their eyes. "PROD!!" Prince yelled,hoping he was maybe still in hiding. We waited a couple of seconds... No response.

"Oh my god." I said,covering my eyes. "N-no don't cry." I heard Kionte tell me,patting my back. "We'll just look for him." He said reassuringly. He started to walk towards the hallway.

"He has to be somewhere,right?" He said. "We can split up and look for him."

Everyone looked at him,slowly nodding. I just hope Prod is safe......

*Amaya*

I silently prayed,searching the kitchen,hoping that we would all find Prod and go home. This house is really starting to creep me out.

"Not in here!" I yelled so everyone could hear me.

I backed up into the hallway,and felt a cold presence brush against me. I shivered,shaking and getting scared at this whole situation. I quickly turned around,and saw nobody. Roc came out of the room across from me,shaking his head.

"No one in there." He said,then looked at me. I instantly ran to him,clutching his shirt. "What's wrong?" He asked,looking at me.

"I-i felt something...brush up against me... And I turned around,no one was there.." I said,shaking. "Shit." He whispered.

I froze,heart pumping out of my chest. I know he heard it too,by the way he looked as if he were gonna make a run for it at any moment.

There was a sound of someone........crying? It was a girl for sure. "H-hello?" I called out,not able to get my voice above a whisper.

The crying slowly turned into a chilling laugh. I almost peed my pants.

The laugh abruptly stopped,and I looked down the hall,watching as a silhouette of a tall girl form in the doorway of a closet. It seemed as if the lights in the house shone right through her.

She looked...pale. A blood stain covered her bottom of her skirt,but she walked with no limp. I clutched Roc's shirt tighter as my stomach dropped.

She seemed to be off in another world. She smiled,skipping towards us,but not seeming to notice us standing there.

I screamed,shutting my eyes as tight as they could go. I opened them,only to find the girl not moved or anything.

She was slowly tracing the outline of a painting with her fingers. Her wild,jet black curly hair bounced as she stood,and began to dust off the frame of the painting.

"Swing low, sweet chariot,

Comin' for to carry me home;

Swing low, sweet chariot,

Comin' for to carry me home.

I looked over Jordan,

And WHAT did I see,

Comin' for to carry me home,

A band of angels comin' after me,

Comin' for to carry me home." She had a sweet,but strong voice,and she made a show of keeping her words silent,as if not wanting anyone to hear it.

"What the hell?" I whispered,turning my head towards Roc,but not taking my eyes off of the girl.

She stopped what she was doing abruptly,sharply turning her head to us. She widened her eyes,looking at us. My heart pumped so fast I thought I was gonna drop at any second now.

"Y-you!!" She screamed,looking at us. Roc was shaking so hard. She girl looked at us. "Please,don't tell me... Wait..... I know...... You,you're scared."

She walked on up to us,the tempurature decreasing with every step she took.

"You and all of your little friends." She turned her head slightly, and I felt the need to throw up all of a sudden. My throat was dry and my mind was a tornado. I didn't know what to do.

"Well,here's a question... Why did you do it?" She asked,giggling. "I died from that game,you silly kids." Her laugh got louder... And louder.

"Well,now you have to pay...." She said simply,bringing her face up close to ours. I saw her big brown eyes look at us,then she vanished,right there.

I bursted out crying,letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Roc and I both screamed to the top of our lungs,and quickly ran to the front room. I backed away in a corner,covering my eyes with my face.

Soon enough,everyone was there asking "what happened?" And "what's wrong?"

"I-we-I-we saw her!!! We saw the ghost!!" I said,not uncovering my eyes.

"In the hallway, she talked to us and everything." I heard Roc add in.

"Im so serious. We fucking saw the girl." I stammered,my breath uneven. What kind of shit has this boy gotten us into? Maybe I should've took my little siblings out trick or treating tonight instead like momma suggested.

"G-guys I think we should all just leave,this house isn't right." Peyton said,and Ray nodded.

"Prince,I don't wanna leave you here by yourself,so you can come with us if you want,we don't mind." He added,his voice shaking.

"No! Guys we can't just leave Prod like that!! We have to find him!! We have to!!" Penny screamed at us,on the verge of tears again.

"T-this isn't fun." Kristina said,sitting down and shaking her head over and over.

"T-this is a sick game. We should've never played." She repeated over and over again.

We all gasped as every light in the house shut off just as she said that,and we heard the sound of laughing approaching us.

~hehe.

Comment! Vote! Is the story good??~