Looking Through Neverlands - Part 7 (Chapter 7 - Ghost Stories)

Chapter 7- Ghost Stories

....Samantha told us the rules of the Ouija board. But us too (Snow and Emma) were terrified. Then she said the first rule, 'BE SERIOUS BECAUSE IT'S NOT A GAME. Being in a serious mood ensures your natural psychic defenses are turned while you're talking to the dead.' I did not understand her, then she said the next 'ALWAYS SAY GOODBYE AT THE END. Mischievous or negative ghosts will refuse to say Goodbye.' That rule shook me so hard I felt like a broken washing machine. Emma's face looks like she was about to cry and I felt like someone was gonna die. Like the Ouija movies, I remember before entering Neverlands. Samantha said that was the rule but at the time I quickly looked at the rule and the 3rd one killed me inside. It says, 'Never use the Ouija board in your HOME!' And we were using it in their expensive home. Oh hell no! I screamed and shown the twins the 3rd rule. They snarled me and look away and carried on like it was nothing.

I honestly believe someone was gonna die like in my favourite TV Show in the real life, Scream Queens!!

Samantha said the intro to the Ouija board, I forgot what it was because I was too busy focusing why she didnt give a crap. We had our hands on the trianglular thing in the Ouija box, Rebecca said, 'Are you here? If so give me a sign.' My heart believed this was fake but the cinema screen started switching to the Ouija movie and the chairs all lift up.... 'Oh my f***king...'. I screamed my asthmatic lungs out. I was frightened. I tried to lift my hands of my legs started to itch and my hands started to superglue me to the board. Trust me as I say, the Ouija board is the hell of all games. I can't believe the rich twins thought this was any way acceptable. I see the look on the girls faces and on that day I knew this was the wrong thing to do. We finnally stoped, we didnt ask anymore questions. We all said goodbye at the same time and the triangular thing moved to goodbye, and as soon as it said that I lifted my hands off, grabbed Emma and ran to our bedrooms.

I slept that night weird, I felt the cold air swayying past me as if I was in the grave yard, swimming with the fishes. I seen a shadow of a tall man with an ake. This game was not up to no good.

NEXT CHAPTER IS SADDER THAN BEFORE, Chapter 8 - The Funeral of Mrs Williams