Looking Through Neverlands - Part 12 (Chapter 12 - Trouble)

Chapter 12 - Trouble

It was too much for me and Emma to take in. We both ran like a tsunami or any danger on earth was chasing us. Cries of loud, innocent people be hide us. It was a prank gone wrong. "What have we done" cried Snow.                                                                                                                                                 "It was our fault the wedding was ruined, it was our fault we cant talk to the Williams Twins, it is our fault that the adorable cat is unable to look at us, it was our fault that we FOUND OUT THAT THE FATHER WAS ALREADY MARRYING SOMEONE" screamed Emma. We should have listened but we where to busy pretended to be rich like the Williams Family are. The mother just died and the father is already picking woman from his 'Marrying Waiting List'. It was unfair. HINT: if ghost where real then the father would be in for a second taste of his own medicine. How cruel where we both for lurking into the relationship of the newly wed.                                                                                "We should of mind our own business. How ungrateful we were" Snow apologised. We both didn't have contact with the Williams anymore. SPOILER: But not for long....

A few days when by and not a single call or response from the Williams Family. I guess there not the joker type. Me and Emma calmed down from the argument we had against them. To be honest, we should of just left them alone - then none of this would happen. 

Untill...... Samantha, Rebecca and Ellie Stephanie Williams knocked on Emma's house (the house I was staying in to read the latest and greatest 'Looking Through Neverland' by Saeed Sharif). Anyway they knocked and I answered to