Looking Through Neverlands - Part 11 (Chapter 11 - Nightmare Wedding Part 2)

Chapter 11 - Nightmare Wedding Part 2

Its Sunday, 23rd October - And it is the wedding day. For me I was very excited for it because I get to prank them for the wedding and still prank the dad for marrying someone else when his wife just died infront of him. Like seriously. Anyways I was so happy to turn this wedding into a blood bath. I dont know what the right term for 'blood bath' means but for now just think it is a bath filled with blood anyway. The Red Wedding was gonna happen in 5 hours from know, and I spent £5,000 on special blood for the wedding and I hope I didn't waste my money or should I say, their money. HEHEHE, I feel evil and I dont like it.

Finally it was time for the wedding and my adrenaline was rushing through my veins. I felt scared and anxious at the same time but I had to prank the parents for the quickness they brought to the table. Getting engaged within the week of your ex-wife dying is truly ungrateful. But anyway I setup the remote and put it in my hand and hid from everyone except for Emma. The bride and groom walked down the isle as the bridemaids throw pretty flowers around the venue.

'Perfect' - Snow. As I patiently waiting for the time to be right. The Priest was saying 'Dearly Beloved - Mr Williams and Miss Stephanie' - Priest. After they saying, they both said their vows and when they finished I anxiously pressed the button. Six packets of blood started spraying everywhere. The bride and groom was covered in thick layers of blood. And the dead bodies (fake) started dropping like trees when their old. The  blood spreader everyone like wildfire and everything turned into a Blood Wedding.
They were pissed and I knew I was in trouble 🙀🙀🙀.