New Neighbors and Boat Rides

I woke up from my phone going off. It was Loren. So let me talk about Loren for a little bit. After our fight at vidcon, she broke up with Mark and started dating a guy named Geo (a/n snaky rat🙄. Don't get butthurt if your a fan). So I haven't seen her lately. (Obvi cuz we don't live in the same state😂). We solved our little fight from vidcon and were cool now. Anyways.
Loren🔥💘💞😭: aye just moved in. Supaaa pumpedd
Me: wait rlly?
Loren🔥💘💞😭: yeah duh
Me: boi I'm coming over
Loren🔥💘💞😭: k
I got up and started running towards the door.
"Megan where are you going?" Jacob asked.
"Loren's. She moved in."
Caleb, Annie, and Hayley perked up. They all darted for the door. I opened the door and darted to my bffs new house. I saw her taking down the for sale sign. She saw me and dropped the sign while bolting towards me. She tackled me in a hug and we fell on the grass.
"I can't believe your here!"
"Me too!"
We squealed and kept hugging. I eventually let go of Loren and let the rest say hello. I walked to Lorens door and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Beech answered.
"Hi Mrs. Beech!"
"Hey Megan! How are you?"
"Good thanks. How are you?"
"Excited that I moved in."
"Yeah it's a nice house. I just wanted to thank you for moving me and my family's furniture into my new house while we were at vidcon."
"Oh no problem honey!"
She shut the door and I walked back to my friends.
"Hey we have to go do something in DC with Katie, Brennan and Ryan." Caleb said.
"Ok so will see you later."
"Ok bye!" They shouted while running to their house.
"It looks like it's just us three." Loren said.
"Ok well we could make musical.lys."
We all smirked and pulled out our phones. We set them up and choose a song.
"Are we really that lame and we're gonna record at the same time?"
"yep!"
We made a ton and I got a text from my mom
Mom: hey wanna go on a boatride?
Me: YASSSSSS
Mom: ok be back
I shut my phone off and started dancing like a crazy person.
"Woah Megan calm down!"
I calmed down.
"What happened?" Loren asked.
"We'll do you guys wanna go on a boatride?"
This time Loren started dancing like a crazy person.
"Loren calm the crap down!!"
We ran back to my house. I almost ran into my mom.
"Kids get your bathing suits."
"K I'll have to go back to my house. Be back in five."
"K LOREN." I screamed while going up the stairs. Jacob was behind me.
"You can go in the bathroom and I can go in my closet k?"
He nodded. By the also looked sad.
"Hey why do you look sad?"
"Well I just felt ignored today."
"Well you know how close me and Loren are and we haven't seen each other in two weeks."
"But I'm your boyfriend."
"And? That doesn't prove a point."
"Yeah but I feel like I should have gotten more attention today."
"Jacob if you don't like me and Loren hanging out then go home."
"I'm not gonna go home because I came for Caleb's birthday."
"So then stop being an attention whore and accept the fact that the universe doesn't revolve around you! Your not the only person I care about!"
"Fine whatever."
He picked up his swimsuit and walked to the bathroom. I went into my closet and locked it. I picked out a bathing suit and walked out. This is what I'm wearing:

I had a Thrasher sweatshirt with me just in case and I waited for Jacob

I had a Thrasher sweatshirt with me just in case and I waited for Jacob. He came out and walked right by me.
"Okay whatever." I purposely bumped into his shoulder and walked out the door. I opened the door when Loren was right outside so she ended up knocking on my head instead of the door.
"Omg Megan I'm so sorry😂"
"It's fine lmao."
"Are you okay?"
"Ya Jacob was just being annoying."
She nodded understandingly. We went around back to the boat and hopped in. I sat on the bench thing and waited for the rest to come on the boat. This is gonna be a long night.
-----------------------------------------------
A/n
Okay I wrote this last summer and that was when all the #Leo drama was going around and that's why I put the snaky rat thing in. Don't attack me in the comments k thanks. I kept it in there bc I thought it was funny😂. I'm chill with geo so no hate!
H :)