1

Megan
Hi I'm Megan Thomas. Yes my brothers are MattyBRaps and Duhitzmark. I got famous for acting on a show called Girl Meets World that is now over. And my co-star was Katie Riveira until something happened. Anyways if I describe myself I'd say I'm funny, sweet, kind, caring, and sarcastic. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I do gymnastics, dance, and sing. My best friend is Loren Beech, Ariel Martin (BabyAriel), Arii Renee (TheyLoveArii), Annie, Hayley, Caleb Bratayley, Brennan, Ryan, Katie from itsflippinkatie, Luke and Syd from Sydnastical and Jacob Sartorius. I'm 13 and I'm 5'4.
Mark
Sup I'm Mark. I'm 13 and I'm a triplet with Meg and Matt. We all look the same😂. Anyways, I don't really need to describe myself cause me, Meg, and Matt are basically the same. My bestie is Jacob Sartorius.
Matt
Aye I'm Matt. Mark probably said how we all our so I have nothing to say. Peace✌️
Preview
I looked in the mirror, ready to do this. I was about to until I heard,
"STOP! Don't do it!"
MEGANS POV
I woke up to my new kitten jumping around on me. I laughed and got up. Today is the day. If your wondering what I mean, I'm finally meeting all my internet friends. I'm meeting Brennan, Ryan, Katie, Caleb, Annie, Hayley, Jacob, Ariel, and Arii. Loren is my only internet friend that I've met and we live in the same town in PA. I ran down to Matt's and Mark's room to wake them up. I opened Mark's room and got him up and we rushed to Matt's room and by the way this is how we always get Matt up. I opened the door quietly and me and Mark grabbed two pillows and jumped and his bed and started screaming,
"GET UP WE HAVE VIDCON!!!"
"AND A PLANE TO CATCH!!!!!!" Matt jumped up, startled, and pushed me and Mark off of his bed. I grabbed his foot and yanked him out of his bed.
"Alright I'm up!" He threw his hands in the air. It's fun to have brothers cause there's always something to do. Plus you get good at sports. I heard the doorbell ring, and I perked my head up.
"Loren." Me, Matt, and Mark said at the same time. We all ran down the stairs to open the door with a tired looking Loren.
"Loren!!!"
I gave her a hug, for like ever, even though I just saw her yesterday. Mark pushed me out of the way and ran to her to give her a hug. The thing is, if your a triplet, you basically share your friends. I like having two people who look like me, I think it's cool.
Ten mins later
"C'mon kids lets go to the airport." We hopped in the car and I took out my camera. If you didn't know, I have a vlogging channel.
"Hello guys it's a me Megggg."
"And Loren."
"And Matt."
"And the bestest, Mark."
"Bestest isn't a word, Mark."
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the camera.
"Anyways, so we are off to the airport to go to vidcon!" I heard yays.
"I'll see you after security."
After security
"Alright so we are waiting for our plane to arrive."
"So who are you excited to meet?" My mom asks.
"I wanna meet Miranda Sings and SuperWoman." Matt says
"I wanna see Jacob and meet Brennan or itsflippinkatie." Mark says.
"I'd like to meet Joey Graceffa and Mirandia Sings."
"I wanna meet itsflippinkatie, Bratayley, Ariel and Arii, Jacob, and some more musers." I said. Our plane was called, and me and Loren sat down in our seats.
"Ayo were on the plane now."
I said and turned the camera off. The pilot went through the safety procedure and blah blah blah.
Few hours later
Loren was shaking me violently.
"Woah Loren chill."
She smiled and turned forward. I saw we were landing in LA. Yay!!
After landing
We all hopped off the plane and went to baggage claim when I saw a girl doing a press hand stand and two kids that looked like Caleb and Hayley. Caleb turned around and saw me, and he looked surprised. I darted at him full speed and gave him a huge hug. I've known Caleb and Jacob the longest out of all my ibfs (internet best friends).
"CALEB!!"
"MEGAN!!" Annie and Hayley's heads snapped up and they both ran towards me and Caleb.
"MEGAN!!!!" They both screamed and tackled me in a hug, causing me to fall over. Ms. Katie started her camera and said,
"So the kids finally met Megan!"
"Hi!" I waved to the camera. Mark, Matt, and Loren walked over to us. Loren walked up to me and Caleb.
"Loren this is Caleb, Caleb Loren."
Mark and Matt walked over.
"Annie, Hayley,Caleb, these are my triplets Mark and Matt. Mark and Matt this is Caleb, Annie, and Hayley." They all exchanged hi's. Loren pulled me aside.
"You like him?!"
"What? Pfft no." I said sarcastically. She squealed.
"Don't get too excited, I bet he doesn't like me."
She gave me a really look. I nodded my head.
"By the way, I got the whole you and Caleb thing on video."
"Thanks Loren."
"No problem :)"
We walked back over and I saw Matt eyeing Annie. I pulled him aside.
"I see the way your looking at Annie. She's only 11."
Matt is kinda a player so I told him that just in case. We got all our bags and walked to our hotel. We got connected rooms! After we got everything settled, I texted Caleb.
Me: hey you should come overr
🆑💜: why?
Me: um to hangout, duh
🆑💜: or we could go see if all the kiddos wanna go walk around LA?
Me: OMG YESSSSHHHH
Me: I'll go ask me madre and padre
🆑💜: ok samee bye boii
Me: bye Felicia
"Hey mom!" My phone went off and I looked down.
🆑💜: girl chill your voice I heard you from in here!!
Me: shut up Caleb
"Yeah?"
"Could me, Caleb, Mark, Matt, Loren, Annie, and Hayley go walk around LA?"
"Yes as long as-"
"We stay together got it."
I knocked on the Bratayley's door and Caleb answered.
"Nobody's home!"
"Okay byee!"
Caleb hurriedly opened the door and pulled me in.
"I need to save you from the chicken." I bursted out laughing and so did Caleb. It got to the point were we were rolling on the floor, dying of laughter.
"You just looked me dead in the eye and said to save me from chickens." I said laughing. I texted the double M's (Matt & Mark) and told them to come back from wherever they were. Loren was with Annie and Hayley. I'm glad Loren likes them. I called them in here and the double M's come through the door. My mom had us all sit down.
"So did Megan tell you what your doing?"
"No."
"Ok so me and Mrs. Katie and Mr. Billy are letting you roam around LA by yourselfs. On one term though, that Loren, Caleb, and Megan are in charge-"
"WHAT?!"
"THATS NOT FAIR!!" Mark and Matt yelled.
"Oh it's very fair since Megan is four minutes older."
"Ha."
"Anyways, you all listen to them. Ok?"
We all nodded and headed toward the door.
LA you better watch out.
A/N

Aye got someone from another one of my stories in here. Comment '🙀' if you know who Katie Riveria is! If you don't, go read "Sorry, I Don't Share My Best Friends" if your curious and "That's My Best Friend" is the sequel.
bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee