Chapter 3

I was walking in the woods thinking. Is this all they lied about? What else are they hiding from me? I don't know how to deal with something like this.

I stopped in my tracks and looked around. I saw dead trees all around me. There were no animals nor bugs.

"I'm officially alone."

"Oh honey, I'd never leave you alone." Someone said darkly.

I turned around to see a man in a black cloak. I couldn't see his face because his hood was on.

"Who are you?" I ask scared.

"I am your father. Your real one and I want you".

"You abandoned me. Why would you want me?"

"Your parents were very persistent and never let me touch you. However when you ran away it gave me the perfect opportunity".

"To what? Ask me if I wanna come to you?"

"No. To take you"

With that, everything went black. I was in darkness reliving each and every memory over and over again.

I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. It was like I was powerless.

"Wake up sleepy head..."

My eyes fluttered open to see my biological father's face. I tried to move but quickly notice that I couldn't due to being chained to a wall.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Finally! You're awake. Now the fun begins!" He said with enthusiasm.

I just gave him a look of confusion in which he replied with "You see your brain is very special. It's powerful. I wish I was that powerful. So that is why I have decided that I am going to just drain it of the power so that I may become stronger!" He shouted while laughing like a maniac.

Brain? What? No, this can't be happening.

"But before I start. Any last words?"

"You're a monster!" I screamed in his face.

With that comment he just smirked.