Chapter 4

Carters P.O.V

"Leave us a lone ass wipe "I said.
Emma just laugh so did I."Hey don't call him that "Ethan said "Aww the little werewolf protecting the little vampire " I said. David started to laugh to but he stopped. I stood up and Alan was walking towards me and he slapped me. And thats when shite out real . My eyes turned red . "Now am pissed!"I yelled and turned my hand left on fire.

Alan was just walking away slowly  backwards. I turn my flame out and my eyes trun back to blue and I punched Alan in the face VERY hurt.

I looked back at the rest of the boys and they were shocked but Mario was smirking . I had to admit he's hot . He has nice hair and body shape. His hair was shaved at the sides but not to much and the top was brown but he bleached the ends it was hot and he had a muscles and a lip ring.

"Well this was fun but Emma and I have to go so by so by" I said

############################Tonight am going to a party with Mario he invited me to go after I hit Alan. Emma did want to go so I said it was okay. I am wearing a sleeveless flannel shirt and a black skirt and black convers I had. my hair down and some eyeliner and mascara and alitte bit of mat lipstick.

I got on my black motorcycle and put on my black motorcycle helmet and drive to the address.