Chapter 2

Jonathan's POV

"Come on Wardo, eat up lil man!"
"Don't want it!" Eduardo squeals.

He picks up his mash-potato covered spoon and swoops it towards me, catching me off guard. I don't move in time and mash potato winds up on my cheek. Eduardo laughs at the whole thing - unable to control himself.

"Daddy Potato Cheeks" he giggles, flashing a joyous smile.
I can't help but laugh at the nickname he's given me. I reach for my vlog camera - the viewers are gonna love this. Then I stop. I put the camera down.

Yes my life is in the public eye - but sometimes, just sometimes it's nice to have your own special moments, the ones that people can't constantly remind you of until that moment is no longer special for the only fact it has been replayed so many times. The ones where you can just imagine yourself so full of love and joy then suddenly you are. The moments that the public don't see.
_______________________

I peer in the mirror after a nice long shower - attempting to get rid of the mash potato Eduardo so generously hid in my beard. I considered shaving my beard. My beautiful wife walks in to the bathroom.

"Can you get it out?" she asks.
"Yeah I think so - took a bit of scrubbadubdubbing" I huffed.

I notice her in the mirror, laughing at me. I swivel round and pull her closer to my chest. She cuddles in close as I plant a kiss on her head.

"I love you".