Chapter 4

Jonathan's POV
*SAME TIME FRAME AS CHAPTER 3*

"Anna was up till late last night editing her new video so it looks like I'm doing the ol' school run today folks" I told the camera lens. Smirking, I pointed the camera over to Anna who was lost in sleep.

"Bye Wardo" Emilia and I wave to the cute little face smiling back through the window. Vlogging, I unlock the gate leading to our cars - for some reasons the viewers love watching me do this.
I strap Emilia into her car seat and settle myself down in the drivers seat, the camera on the dashboard - the flashing red light informing me its recording.

"Are you ready for the.." I turn around and point at Emilia as she finishes my sentence in a sing-song voice - "school run school run!".

The car park and street by the school are full, must be some event going on.

After driving around for what felt like hours, I decide to just park in some alleyway not too far from Emilia's school.

"Look at our shadows Emilia, isn't that cool?" I beam and we dance in the shadows. I drop Emilia off and a smile spreads across my face as she huddles round a group of friends.

I walk back to the car and settle in my seat. I start the car and it's all just a normal day until I start driving slowly out of the alleyway. The car seems a bit strange. No grumbles or strange noises. What worries me is the way the car is moving. It doesn't glide like it usually does. Concerned, I hop out and circle the car.

What?

What I see makes no sense.

Somehow both of the back tyres were flat.

They were both fine on the way here.

I'm sure of it.

A sharp shooting pain hits my skull unexpectedly, weakening my knees as I fall to the ground. Punches and kicks are being thrown at me from all directions.

Suddenly; darkness.

A/N
😉