1

{Lilian POV}

I was walking home from school. I had just moved to this town. It was already  dreadful...I mean every town would be the same. As I continued walking down the street I ended up taking a short cut to my house. It was down a trail in the woods. I only had a little bit of day light left so I needed to be fast. This was the way to my home...I think.

         I continued my journey with my backpack clung to my back heading down the cluttered trail into the woods. The sound of my sneakers crunching underneath me as the cold air slipped through my red hair. I let out a chilled breath looking around me. It was freezing and it seemed as if I was going in circles and circles...and oh boy I was lost. It seemed as if hours had gone by and the darkness was well on its way. I would be left alone...in the middle of the woods in the dark.

I began to freak searching through my bag for my phone...nope. Shit. I fumbled through a little longer until giving up and began to run. I kept running and running until I ended up in the same spot again.

        "Someone please help me!" I yelled. Though I knew there was no one that could hear me. I fell to the ground with my hands in my hair. Why did I ever go this way in the first place. I'm such an idiot. My mom was probably freaking out. I just sat in the dark silence letting it take over me.

CRACK!

        "Hello?" I asked jumping up looking around me. No ones around. I felt my heart thump in my chest. Maybe it's an animal. 

Crack!

       I instantly sprang to my feet reaching for my bag holding it up in front of me as if I was gonna hit someone with it. It's possible. Once I turned just slightly I could believe what I saw glowing eyes...glowing eyes. As an instinct I began to run as fast as I can and that nothing would stop me. I felt the wind in my hair and I had no damn clue where I was going. I might run into a tree or something. I didn't care I needed to get home. Whatever that was I needed to get away and I was already too late cause something tackled me to the ground.

I screamed loudly and a hand went over my mouth. The eyes...the eyes. They were hovering over me. I began to punch and kick. It wasn't going to stop me.

       "Stop it!" It demanded holding a hand over my mouth. I furrowed my brows and gave up after a while. My green eyes staring into the glowing ones...they were black but they glowed...it was definitely some male figure.

"Get off of me you fucker!" I cried out.

        "Promise me you won't scream?"

I didn't know what was up with this guy. What was he pulling? I'm in the middle of the fucking woods. Is he insane? I just nodded my head slowly. Then his hand moved away from my mouth. His weight hovering over me, I couldn't exactly make out his appearance. Dark hair and dark eyes nothing else.

       Little did I know what he actually was...

//

AN:
Let me know if you want more? Love you guys. Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think?
Xoxo