01⎜youth

song for chapter 1

|| better (electric mantis remix) ; mija & vindata ||

▬▬▬✧▬▬▬

Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.

- Paris Hilton

▬▬▬✧▬▬▬

|| 1 ||

*clock ticks*

*clock ticks*

That stupid clock was always mocking me. Currently two fifty-five, it would say. Just five more minutes...I could do this! Great! I'm making this way too big of a deal that it needs to be.

Siting down on a wooden chair and placing all my weight on my right arm as I bend it on the table, I tapped the edge of my pencil on it in boredom. I looked around and saw that my classmates were facing the same unfortunate circumstance.

Two fifty-seven...when will this end? I watched my teacher use his laser pointer to point a part of an experiment that we are going to do tomorrow and explained it to a point-blank silent class.

Two fifty-eight, this is ridiculous! Why couldn't he just end classes early, he discussed this yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.... He seemed to think that it was a complicated experiment that we all couldn't understand, if he did think that, then he was clearly not qualified to be a teacher here, especially in an advance chemistry class. I glanced at the clock.

5....4...3...2...1...

*bell rings*

Everyone started to rush out of the classroom, including me.

"Don't forget, homework on page sixty-two!" our chemistry teacher, Mr. Ashton yelled.

I rolled my eyes. Ahh the joys of high school, a butt load of homework.

"Finally the end of school!" my best friend Brielle said.

Brielle Pendleton, one of the 4 'it' girls-if they were really a thing- of Brenton High School. Brunette, with hair that fell just below her shoulders, brown eyes and a few freckles extending from one cheek to the other. Kind, caring, helpful and beautiful not the smartest girl...but sweet nonetheless. Next, was Mercedes Davenport, daughter of the owners of Davenport Inc. They own a lot of hotels and condominiums in NYC. She is wild, lively and always giddy, you could probably find her at some of the hottest clubs in Hollywood on a Friday night. Kendra Fawn, daughter of Arnio Fawn, owner of most of the hotels in France. Quiet, shy and a total sweetheart. And last but not the least, me, Ashlyn Hill, granddaughter of Armani Bosch and daughter of Daniel and Aria Hill. Owners of major business companies around Europe and America. I have long dark blonde hair which length reached my chest and turquoise eyes.

"School will never be gone and we'll always be here in our clothing, ready to learn. It's just that classes are over for the day" I corrected her.

She squinted "Oh?"

"Yah, anyway, where are you headed to?" I asked.

"Home, you?"

"Me too," suddenly an idea popped into my head

"Hey, you wanna have a sleepover at my house? We're going to school tomorrow, together as always and we only have one assignment, we could even do a Netflix marathon!"