03⎜late night

song for chapter  3

|| show me ; akacia & alex lustig ||

▬▬▬✧▬▬▬

Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.

- Martha Graham

▬▬▬✧▬▬▬

|| 3 ||

Once we arrived home, we rushed up to my bedroom to get ready. I sat down in front of my vanity, and started to loosely curl my hair and tie it into a high ponytail. When finished, I started to apply makeup. I applied moisturiser, foundation and just build on it from there. For my eyes, I started with eye shadow primer and did a gold smokey eye. I also added black liquid eye liner to my upper lashline, green eyeliner to my lower lashline, black mascara to my upper and lower lashes and finally, red lipstick to my lips. I put on my dress and shoes and a diamond and sapphire snake necklace. I grabbed my bag, sunglasses and coat and headed out side to my living room to see Brielle in her dress, fedora and shoes. Her hair in a loose bun and her makeup was simple. Black and beige smokey eyes, winged eyeliner, and a nude lip.

"Hey Ashlyn! Ready to go?" Brielle said, excitedly.

"Yah, I'm ready!"

"Woah woah woah! Hold up, where do you think you're going young lady?" a deep voice with the smallest glimmer of a rustic English accent said. I looked back to see who was speaking, slowly placing my sunglasses on my head in the process, careful not to ruin my ponytail.

My eyes stopped on a head full of fluffy chestnut hair and smirking amber eyes. The person I loved more than anything, the person I haven't seen in over 2 months. There, clad in a slick black Armani suit and dark aviators dangling from his white button up, was my father.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, rushing into his open arms.

He smiled and accepted my hug warmly "Hi, sweetheart." he said fixing my hair and kissing my forehead.

"When did you arrive back from Germany?"

"This morning, we were in the bedroom." a woman said, speaking in fluent Dutch.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, ran into her gentle embrace and kissed her cheeks, careful not to mess up her immaculately done but simple and effortless make-up and pristine midnight blue dress.

"Ok, ok, well I would love to stay and bask in your family bonding time. Although I do not understand anything you're saying, we gotta go." Brielle said, while kissing the cheeks of both of my parents and greeting them warmly.

She was fluent in Swiss, so essentially, she was lost in the dark.

I laughed "Yea, we should really get going."

"Where are you going?" my mother asked.

"We're going to party."

"Come back by one am." my father said, "And only a glass of champagne! One glass!"

"Yes father, doei!" laughing, knowing that I had to heed his warning but had no intention to. I gave my parents one last kiss and grabbed my bag that I left on the couch.

As we walked out of the house to be greeted by my black Ferrari 488 spider, my family's chauffeur climbed out of the it.

"Here you go Ms. Hill, as requested." my chauffeur said, while tossing me my car keys.