Chapter 1

She was so exited! This was her first day at  school. As all other children she wondered if this school would be like her playschool.Hazels mother had already told her that her new school will be different.There will be big children there! She wondered whether her new teacher will be as good as her teacher at playschool.She was happy as her best friend Amanda will be with her at the school.Her mom and dad were already at the dining table with cereal bowls in front of them.After their breakfast Hazel went off to her new school.

As she reached there she started to feel a bit uncomfortable and nervous as the school was much more larger than she thought.When she didn't see Amanda anywhere she felt a bit insecure within the new surrounding. She new that her parents had to leave soon and she didn't know any of them seated next to her. To her relief at that moment Amanda came there,saving hazel from all the stress that was going through her little mind.

Her teacher was a sweet woman with a beautiful voice. She told them  that  they could play on the ground for a while which changed all the sad faces into happy ones.

When she and Amanda was playing,she saw many big girls playing with ball which they should put through a net. She was very fascinated................she wanted to playing the game. "But how could I reach the net which is so high? Who will be willing to teach me the game? How do we really play that game?Will the ball go through the net if I threw it?"

That little mind of Hazel was filled with a million questions..............................................