Pudge Meets the Aphrodite Cabin

no spoilers :)

   "Great," Thought Pudge, "I'm going to be the only man in the freaking love goddess's cabin."

Durring the campfire, a pink glowing heart had appeared above his head. In front of the entire camp! Alaska had teased him until he found a website that said Aphrodite had been formed from sea foam. That was totally sweet! (NOT sweet as in love, sweet as in rad, awesome, etc.) He was to remove his belongings from the visitor cabin (where you stay until your goddly parent claims you) and report straight to cabin 5. Before the harpys ate him.

    Once Pudge had reached the door of his cabin, he had already dreamt up a horrible image of a pink Barbie cabin filled with expensive perfume and girls that weren't Alaska. However, when he knocked on the door, instead of being greated with plastic faces and designer clothes, a pretty native american girl about his age with a choppy hair cut and an uneven smile welcomed him to his bunk. Her name was Piper and she didn't have a single drop of makeup on her naturally beautiful face.

    "It doesn't smell of bad perfume," blurted Pudge.

    Piper laughed at Pudge's comment. "No perfume here," she smiled.

*comment who you would like to see next!*