05 - Confession

Meanwhile...

| Aeri's POV |

As we got to my house with Jungkook. He putted me down and I opened the door.

"Come in" I muttered and closed my phone.

"Sure.." Jungkook said while looking around. He nodded and said "Not bad."

"Why? Did you think so low of me or something?" I said rolling my eyes.

He scoffed at me and said "Where are we gonna practice?"

"Follow me." I said and lead him to my garage.

I turned to him and said "Wait for me here. I'll go get the speakers."

He nodded and said "Okay. I'll pick the song if you don't mind."

I nodded and said "Sure." Why is he acting so kind? What is he plotting..

After a few minutes I came in to the garage seeing him making up dance to moves.

I cleared my throat wanting him to know I've arrived.

"Is that the song?" I asked while plugging the speakers.

"Mhm." He hummed and plugged his phone on the speakers. "The Chainsmokers - All We Know ft. Phoebe Ryan." He added.

As I listened to the song I realized it was a bout love. I looked at Jungkook worrying that he has someone he likes already.

"Umm..do you..um like have a crush or something? Not that I care.." I softly not wanting to make eye contact.

Jungkook nodded and smiled. I had mixed feelings right now. I was mad, angry, confused, upset...

I looked at him and asked "W-Who is it? If you don't mind telling me.."

He took my glasses off, put them on himself and kissed me.

My eyes widen and he kept his lips attached to mine. He parted away and scratched his head. His face was bright red and his eyes were looking at mine.

He turned his head, cleared his throat and said "That's your clue."

I stood up and said "L-Lets start d-dancing!" While stuttering and my face started heating up.

He stood up and I did too. He took off my glasses from his face and put them on me. He smiled and nodded.

After Jungkook and I finished dancing, we wrapped up our things and lead him to the front door. We were tired and he was sweating. It was kinda awkward but I was happy. He likes me. OMFG he likes me!!

Jungkook faced me and said "Bye Plumcheeks, good work today." Then patted my head.

"Y-Yeah." I said nervously.

He came close to my ear and whispered "You're mine." Then looked at me and showed his cute smile, then left.

I literally watched him until I see no sight of him. I felt like melting. He kissed me. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. I feel like squealing. I took a deep breath and went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was walking to school with Yuli. When we met she was smiling widely as if her prince showed up. Oh wait. Jimin.

"Why so happy?" I asked teasingly. "Did something happen?"

"First of all." Yuli said and hitted my shoulder.

"Ouwie~" I touched my shoulder and smiled.

"Second." She then hugged me and I hugged back.

I giggled and we parted away. She started telling of what happen between them. How Jimin would tease her, take care of her and make her laugh etc. She's so in love. It's so cute.