06 - New Girlfriend

"Guys, say hi to my new girlfriend." Are the words that came put of Jungkook's mouth.

My mouth dropped open from the words that came out of his mouth. So did everyone's.

Everyone had their eyes widen and mouths dropped.

"What?!" Yuli exclaimed.

I was tongue tied. I couldn't say even a word. We're probably official but announcing it in the dance club, where lots of students are.

Jungkook looked at me and I gave him the "why you do this" look. He just smiled and I smiled sarcastically.

"Omo! Our Jungkookie has a girlfriend after so long! Woah!" Jimin said with happiness.

"Shut up, hyung!" Jungkook said defending himself.

Hoseok squealed and started fanboying. "This is so cute! I knew something would happen to you two!" He said excitedly.

I was just there, not saying anything. Completely blank of what is happening.

"Aeri, is it true? You're officially together?" Yuli asked with happiness and excitement in her voice.

I glanced at Jungkook, nodded and brightly smiled. "Yeah, we're official." I said shyly.

After all the talk, Hoseok continued teaching dances and the choreography he did. A hour past and all the students started to head home. Leaving me, Jungkook, Jimin, Yuli and Hoseok behind.

"The boys are on the way here." Jimin said.

"Why?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I told them about Kookie's new girlfriend." He wiggled his eyebrows playfully as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Woah, you're fast Hyung." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Hyung, can we stay in the practice for awhile?" Jimin asked Hoseok.

"Of course." Hoseok laughed and smiled widely.

A few minutes past and it was awkwardly silent. Just like lunchtime.

"Sooo..how did you guys be together?" Yuli asked and winked at me.

I was literally giving her the gesture to stop it but she wouldn't listen.

"Hmmm..." Jungkook started out.

Now, I'm giving the gesture to cut it out. Then suddenly the door busted open when he was about to say something. I sighed in relief. There relieved Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Seongmi.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon greeted everyone and sat on the floor. We were all gathered on the floor now.

"OMG." Taehyung said in amusement. "Right! Jungkook and Aeri are dating!"

"Right!" Seokjin pointed out.

"Once again..how did it happen?" Yuli asked and looked at Jungkook.

Since I was sitting next to Jungkook, all their eyes were on us. I sighed heavily and gave him permission to explain. I don't want to to talk about it because I find it somehow very embarrassing for some reason. Is it because I asked if he had a crush? Or because I also kissed him without knowing it? Aish, I don't know!

As Jungkook was explaining, they were caught up of how it happened.

"Woah, I didn't know Jungkook had the balls to do that." Taehyung teased him and laughed.

"At least I have a girlfriend before you!" Jungkook giggled teasingly.

"Shut up, maknae!" Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook and rubbed his head. " Say you're sorry now!" He added.