04 - Closer

The next following day Yuli felt sick so she didn't go to school and left me alone with all the idiots around here. So I had to submit my application form alone. I sighed heavily. Why you do this to me Yuli? Whyyy?!

As I was walking to the dance club I heard music popping up. Of course it's the dance room, Aeri. The door was slightly open so I glanced to who was dancing this early in the morning. It was Jungkook. My heart started beating so fast as I watched him dance with energy. He looked so hot even if he was sweating. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Jungkook stopped dancing and that caused me to wake up from my daydream. I felt someone poked my shoulder and that scared the heck out of me.

"Ahh!" I screamed and turned around covering my mouth. I saw Hoseok standing there with a big smile.

"Oh! Sorry Aeri. I didn't mean to scare you. Hehe." Hoseok giggled and lat my head.

"Hoseok-oppa, you're the club president, right?" I asked smiling.

His face lit up and giggled "You called me "Oppa" Hahahaha." Then he nodded and said "Why? You wanna join?" while bending down to reach my height level since I was short.

I nodded continuously and gave him a big grin.

"Alright! Come in!" He said gesturing inside the room.

"Do I really have to go inside? Can't I just give you my application form here?" I said nervously.

"Hmmm. No~" Hoseok said teasingly and went inside the room.

Oh my god. Why are you being like this Hoseok?!

I entered the room slowly and saw Jungkook eyed me while he was resting on floor. I ignored him and went to Hoseok immediately and gave him my application form.

"Anything else I need to do?" I asked in a low voice.

Hoseok nodded and said "Prepare a short choreography. Since you're new...hmmm...I'm gonna let Jungkook help you!" He gave me a big smile.

My mouth dropped open and I closed it slowly. Why did I say that? I turned my head to Jungkook and he was kinda surprised too but then he smirked.

That smirk again!

Jungkook came to where Hoseok and I were. He put his arm around me that got me shocked, and said "Don't worry hyung! I'll help her." while showing his bunny smile.

Hoseok nodded and said "Well, better get to class. The bell is gonna ring at any moment." he said leaving.

Oh no, why are you leaving me alone with him? Hoseok come back right now! I could feel the tension in the air. I shrugged his arm off and glared at him.

"I guess I'm helping you Plum cheeks. Bye." Jungkook said leaving me in the room.

A few seconds later he popped out of the door and winked at me and left. My eyes widen as I cupped my face. Why is he doing this to me?! I fell on my knees blushing so hard that I couldn't raise my face. I have to go to class.

I was so nervous to enter classroom. Because I knew Jungkook was there. I opened the door a bit since it was a bit early and tried to peek if Jungkook was there. Thank God I didn't see him there and when I was about to enter the room. Someone poked me and once again I screamed.

"Ugh! Why is everyone bo-" I turned around while this and stopped talking once I see Jungkook stand in front of me. I was lost at words.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. And I turned around immediately and started walking but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall. My eyes widen by his sudden move. I tried to break free but he was too strong.