Interview ~Grant Gustin~

This chapter is extremely retarded and linked to my Sebastian Smythe story.
Sorry if it sucks.

"So who are you?" The interviewer asked.

"I am Y/n L/n and I play Melissa Ootori on Glee." I smiled.

"So what is it like playing Sebastian's girlfriend and just being on set with Grant?" The interviewer asked.

"Well it's kind of weird because Sebastian is this jerk that everyone hates and then the cameras stop rolling and Grant is this huge bright ball of happiness. It's just really impressive how he can make me go from 'I want to kill you.' to 'Come here and give me a kiss, you're so sweet.' I'm extremely impressed with his acting skills." I said.

"So we have got many questions about if you are actually as big a nerd as your character Melissa?"

"I am, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to DC Comics and..."

"Y/n!!" Grant ran towards me and picked me up by my waist.

"Grant!" I laughed a little before he put me down.

"So there has been a rumor that you 2 are dating, would you care to confirm or crush the rumor?" She asked.

"Umm well..." I was cut off by Grant's lips.

"Well... what can we expect to see from Selissa this season?" She asked.

"Selissa?" Grant questioned.

"It's Melissa and Sebastian's ship name." I said.

"Ohh, I knew that." He said. "Well I don't know, you'll just have to wait and see."

"Ok final question, Y/n, the sandwiches? What is in them? Where do you get them?" She asked.

I burst out laughing. "It's funny because originally Melissa and Sebastian were supposed to go to BreadstiX or The Lima Bean but both were being used to film different scenes. The park scene was totally off script but it worked. The sandwich was actually the lunch I had made myself that day. It just became part of Selissa."