4

I fell back onto my bed with a huge smile on my face. No mother. No brother. Just me.

My mum was off at work and Michael was at Ashton's. I could leave my bedroom door open, which I did, and I could wear makeup and everything else I liked.

I moved and slid everything I hid under my bed, out. I grinned when I saw all the pretty shoes boxes and bags filled to the brim with gorgeous fabrics. I picked up one of the soft lace dresses mum picked out for me last month.

The feeling of the fabric was so soft I just wanted to cuddle with it. I quickly undressed before pulling the dress on. I twirled in front of my big mirror, smiling wide.

It was beige at the top and ocean blue at the bottom. It had a gold belt and gold sleeves. It had a texture that resembled scales. It made me look like a mermaid and brought out my eyes perfectly.

"If I ever come out as crossdressing, you're my first outfit." I whispered, looking down at the short dress. "I just need gold shoes."

I grabbed my phone and put on Homewrecker since it was my favorite song. I changed out of the dress and pulled on a satin nightgown. It was tight and showed off the part of my waist that pinched in slightly.

It just barely covered my bum so went I bent down my hickey-purple lace was exposed. I put all my clothes back but kept my huge packing box of makeup. Mom's friend works at Target and any makeup that didn't sell after six months got thrown away. So I've been getting all of it.

I grabbed the foundation and grinned, "Bye bye acne."

I softly dabbed the liquid on, going through my short routine. Sometimes I'd push fate, quickly doing my makeup before Michael got back from dropping Cal and Ash off. Mom didn't care but Michael would tease me and beat me up just like the rest of the school.

They only accepted Calum because he could beat someone up, his boyfriend could beat someone up, and Michael could beat someone up.

I sighed softly, swiping on some lipstick. Finally pretty. Fully made-up, I climbed up onto my bed and grabbed my laptop.

Time to catch up on RuPaul.