30

I heard something smash against Michael's wall, making my heart race. I climbed out of bed and ran to his room, knocking so quietly that I just barely heard it myself. Michael threw the door open so fast it took my breath away.

His eyed were wide and so dark they looked black. I couldn't even whisper his name before he tugged me into his room. Mikey's shirt was folded up slightly, showing off his VLine and the waistband of his boxers under his low sweatpants.

Michael pushed me back against the door, his lips going down to my neck. I moaned softly, my hands going to his waist. I curled my fingers under his waistband, tugging on the fabric while my nails scratched his skin. He groaned, rolling his hips for me.

"We shouldn't." I whispered, doing the complete opposite to stop him.

"I hate you." He growled, shoving me against the door some more, making me unable to move.

I whimpered, staring up at his dark green eyes. His lips roughly traveled down my necks while his hands went up my shirt to my piercings. A high pitched moan left my lips as my briefs got wet from my leaking c.ock.

"Don't tease." I whined.

He kept mumbling, saying how much he hated me but kept complimenting me as he did so.

"Such a slut." He growled, catching my throat in his hand and forcing me to look up at the ceiling.

My knees buckled from under me but his other hand kept my body up. I whimpered falling into his hands.

"I hate your pretty blue eyes and your stupid short skirts." Michael growled.

I wrapped my leg around his, getting him closer to me. His hand got tighter around my neck and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Daddy...please.." I choked out, "Just wreck me."

Michael let go of my neck, his eyes shining.

"Get on your knees!"

/////

"Did I say you could touch my bum?" I sassed, tilting my head up to meet his eyes.

"I think your moans speak for you." He whispered in my ear.

Mikey hovered over me as his palms ran up and down my waist. His calloused hands went down my thighs to fix my knee highs. Moving the fabric down, the pink haired punk kissed my bruised knees.

"Mikey." I whispered, gently caressing his cheek and jaw, "Look at me."

He looked up at me, his bottom lip still resting on my knee. I could feel his snakebites. Green eyes that looked so calm, so peaceful. Last night they were so dark they were black, overcome by too much alcohol.

"I need a shower...we have to save water, right?" I tilted my head, batting my eyelashes.

Michael smirked, "Sounds good."

He started to kiss up my leg and thigh before skipping up and kissing my neck.

"Ah~ feels good." I whimper.

"Come on. We need to go fill that shower." He took my hand in his and tugged me upstairs.

I giggled as we whizzed past mum. She glared at Mikey but he shut the bathroom door behind me.

"Arms up." Michael smiled, drunk off happiness.

I put my arms up and let him take off my shirt. He did the same, undressing down to his boxers. I pushed my pj shorts down and took off my socks.

"These are real pretty babyboy." Michael said, looking at my new underwear.

I grinned. They were pale pink and a bit highwaisted with lace below the actual waistband.

"I got them yesterday!" I shared, happy he brought it up, "And it came with these pretty garters."

Mikey listened, tilting his head a bit, "You'll have to show me them later."

I blushed but nodded, "Okay daddy."

Turning around, the older boy turned the water on. We both took off our underwear before climbing into the shower.

"I think this gets smaller everytime we get in here." I noted, trying not to step on his feet.

"That's a good thing Bunn." He promised me, kissing along my jawline.

My cheeks grew rosy as I ran my hands through his messy and damp lilac hair. He whispered the word pretty as he kissed me, water rushing down our bodies.

Michael still had red scratches and marks around his VLine and my hair hurt a bit from being tugged on so roughly but it was perfect nonetheless.

"Can we cuddle on my bed after our shower?" I ask.

"Of course Bunny. Anything you want."