Hello, there

Okayyyy so I know I haven't updated for a long time, but that's got a lot to do with starting my freshman year of high school in an AP school 😓 The thing about my fanfics is that I don't release them until they're perfect. I also like to  include events from the shows I write about, and intertwine the plot of my fanfic with the plot of the show; I also try to emulate the characters and general "feel" of things. This makes my fan fictions more believable and (hopefully) enjoyable. Unfortunately, in order to meet my current standards, I need to re-watch and catch up on certain parts and episodes of Fairy Tail. I'm really sorry about the slow updates, and I'm so thankful to everyone who's voted, commented, and followed so far. I'm probably going to post some new stories of different genres pretty soon. If you like my fanfics, you should definitely check out the other stuff. I'll be updating The Tale of Lucy and Cana as soon as possible. I'll try to have my "homework"(watching selected episodes of Fairy Tail while taking notes, brainstorming, outlines, etc.) completed by December 15th. If all goes well, the next chapter will be posted on Christmas day! If you have any feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to message me!