WELCOME

Marcus droves the car for one hour.

‘‘Hello everybody I am Susan a tall and strong woman, but of course you cannot see me, now Erick, might you uncover their eyes?

 How already you know you are going to be proved by a short test, and we are going to see how strong you are, because our community is based on strong I mean physically and emotionally strong, we think our minds and bodies are really powerful if we want. Now the wars between scientists and us like rebels are increasing. Erick already told me that you guys are astronauts and what happened to you, I guess you don’t have an idea of what I am talking about, but you are going to find all the answer at dinner. 

Erick can you show them their department please.’’

Then Erick the man with blond hair led the crew through streets with gray departments, there were few young people in the street dressing the same black clothes.

‘‘Okay, here is your department, you could find clean clothes at each room, you can take a shower and be ready at six o’clock,’’ said Erick leaving the room.

‘‘what a crazy day’’ said Joe.

‘‘who are the people that she told us they are against and what is their reason?’’ asked Alison.

‘‘I am worried about the test,’’ said Carol.

‘‘if they try to hurt you guys I swear I will kill them,’’ said Leo.

‘‘they don’t seem like murders,’’ replied Mathew.

They proceeded to explore the bedrooms.

‘‘Alison and carol can share the first room, Leo and Joe share the second one, and Laura and I, we have the third one,’’ said Mathew.

Share the space never was a problem for the crew after twenty years in a rocket.

‘‘all of us have the same black clothes,’’ said Carol.

‘‘I guess they have a lot of rules,’’ replied Alison.

‘‘I think they are fighting with something big, look over there, there is a big wall, protecting them of who knows,’’ said Joe pointing toward the window.

Suddenly three nocks at the door let the crew completely quiet.

‘‘I need you guys at the meeting room, come with me please’’ said Erick.