The Dashford triplets

The Dashford triplets are all a mystery in their own right.

Aidan, Alex and Alyssa were probably the most well known throughout the school.

Aidan, for his charming but cute smile and his simple persona led to him being babied at school and in the family as he was the youngest.

Alex, for her beauty. Such a beauty she was, but she was not vain. Due to her duty as the oldest sibling she was very protective over the younger of the three.

Aidan and Alex were close very close, they were best friends as well as siblings. They stuck together. Alyssa however was a different matter. She had always been different as a child; she had very pale skin, dark chocolate coloured hair, doe like eyes and an hourglass figure almost polar opposite to her siblings.

It wasn't just the way she looked that made her different, it was the fact that she preferred older music, mismatched clothing and to stay in the shadows yet be truly in the open which made her different. It was her yearning for a complete and content life.

The  other two had always been popular, always on top of fashion. Always the ones who others are compared to weather it be athletics or academics. they were always talked about in the family. Both Alex and Aiden were tall, tanned and blonde.

To the outside world the whole Dashford family seemed perfect. However they were very far from that, in truth the whole family is riddled with secrets and lies. Including the Dashford triplets, they all held secrets that they had to bear alone.

This is the story of how the Dashford image started to crack as the curtain started to fall on the perfect family and how it was only one boy who stared the fall of the dominoes...