Chapter 2

*morning*
*jacks house*
JM: hey jack! Be careful love you!
J: love you too mom
JM: and...
J: and yes, I'll be careful
*jack kisses his mom forehead and open the door and then close it again, he puts his helmet on and start driving the motorcycle*
*in school*
M: Chelsea my Starbucks drink? Where is it?
A: yes Chelsea where is it?
*Chelsea give Alice a killer look and tollos her eyes*
C: okay fine I forgot it right? I'm sorry!
M: why your always forgetting things Chelsea what's wrong with you?!
*while walking trough the hallways with her short skirt and crop top with her favorites black knee boots and in her arm her Celine purse*
C: I... don't know okay, is just that you said to me a lot of thing to do and I'm exhausted to do it okay?!
A: well... Madison maybe she's right, like I mean you always tell her what to do and I'm kinda the dog of Chelsea too and is pretty exhausted
M: so you're saying that you will not be making things anymore for me?
* she turns back at them and raises her eyebrows*
C: we... well kind off?
A: *whispers* yikes
M: fine! So you know what happens next you and I were nevera friends and I don't know you! By bye!
* she turns again and says*
M: are you coming or not Alice?
A: oh wait wait! Yes! Bye chels
C: wh... wha.. oh god!
* and Chelsea goes to another way*
*in math class*
*Madison and Alice enters the room and jack slowly rises his head to see the beautiful girl he saw at five guys*
M: so Al, you know your my best friend right? A: really?!! Ye.. yeah of course!
M: okay then, go found my stuffs of math, now!
A: right!
* the teacher enters the room*
T: good morning class!
Class: good morning
T: well so first I want to tell, what wrong with you kids? Like I mean do you really study for math or what? Because you get me headaches every time I correct the quizzes. Just take the quizzes and look what's wrong and study please! Jack congrats you always surprises me!
J: thanks!
* the teacher giving some of the quizzes to the rest of the class*
M: uhm.. sir where's mine?
T: yeah right, Madison, you realize that if you have a cero the next quiz, you will literally reprobate the class right? So please do me a favor and tal to someone who can teach you or you will be with me the hole summer and I doubt you want that right?
*Madison stays in silence*
T: okay let's begging
*bell rings*
* free period*
J: hey! What's up?
* Madison was with Alice at her looker, and Alice give her a sign with her eyebrow to look back*
M: hey?
J: I can teach you math if you can?
M: hah what?
J: yeah you know you need to have good grades at math so you don't have to be the summer stuck in here
M: and... who tell you I want you as my teacher?
J: Uhm well sorry if you don't it's okay! Next time maybe?
M: whatever
* Madison and Alice walk away from him*
A: mads
M: what?
A: you know he's the son of the teacher right?
M: yeah an...? Oh my god yes! I could use him so I could get a ten or something good! Okay I need to talk to him
A: go go go! Se ya after class?
M: yeah whatever!
*turning back and went looking for jack*