two

Don't you know that I love you???

Don't you know that I really want to be with you? Just to be with you...

Can you see me who is always be by your side?

Can you see me who's always there for you when you need me, help you when you fall down??

I know, I shouldn't feel like this, but I can't help it.

Even though I always try to forget this feeling, but I still can't.

Because..

Because I really love you Bang Minah.

Haerin refolded the paper.

Now she already knew the truth that Yoongi, the man whom she loved the most, liked her own best friend.

Haerin tried to accept the fact that Yoongi loved Minah. She assured herself that she will be fine and she was okay with it.

"It's okay"

But even though how hard she tried to act okay with it, she still couldn't hide her true feelings.

She felt hurt and also heartbroken.

Suddenly, Yoongi's door opened.

Haerin immediately wiped her tears and also act as if nothing happened before.

"Haerin-ah, sorry I'm kinda late. There are a lot of things that I should buy."

"It's okay. What did you buy?"

"Just some stuff."

Yoongi realized that there was something wrong happen to Haerin. He walked towards Haerin, and touched her cheek, making her surprised by his action.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes. I'm fine."

"Don't lie Haerin-ah! Because you're not a very good liar. You just cried, didn't you? What's wrong?"

Haerin didn't know what to say. Because it was all because of him, Min Yoongi.

'I'm sorry, I can't tell you. How can I say to you that I'm being like this because you break my heart.'

"Haerin-ah?!"

"No, It's actually not a big problem. It's just.. umm.. I.. got a bad score in Chemistry."

"Aigoo you make me worried! I though there was something bad that had happen to you."

Yoongi sat on the edge of his bed, facing Haerin.

"Haerin-ah, are you in love now?"

Haerin froze after she heard Yoongi's question.

"Why?"

"Nothing. It's just that Minah said that you're in love now."

"Hahahaha. That wasn't true. I'm not in love with anyone now."

'I'm sorry Yoongi. Once again I have lied to you.'

She looked at Yoongi's face, who is busy with his camera.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

MINAH'S POV

Haerin seems really weird these days, I feel like she's hiding something from me and Yoongi. But every time I ask her about that she will say "I'm fine Minah-ah."

She also keeps a distance from us. I'm really curious about what happen to her, I keep asking myself why is she acting like this. It really makes me confused.