seven

KNOCK KNOCK

"Haerin-ah, wake up! Time to go to school."

No answer.

Sunwoo decided to enter his sister's room, to wake her up.

Haerin is still sleeping on her bed with a blanket around her body.

Sunwoo sat on the edge of Haerin's bed.

He tried to wake her up again.

"Haerin-ah! Hurry up and wake up! You're gonna be late for school if you don't hurry."

"Hmm.. Oppa, I don't want to go to school today. I'm not feeling well."

"Really?"

Sunwoo touched his sister's forehead to check her temperature.

"But you don't have a fever."

"I just feel a little bit dizzy Oppa. Just let me rest at home, please."

Haerin begged Sunwoo.

"Ok, just sleep! I'll tell mom that you're sick. I'd better go now, see ya later! Get well soon."

Sunwoo kissed Haerin's forehead before he goes out from Haerin's room.

Actually Haerin lied to him, she's not sick or something. She just wasn't ready to meet Yoongi.

'Sorry Oppa. I have to lied to you.'

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

Yoongi sat on his chair with anxiety.

He was waiting for Haerin, he didn't know why he felt nervous like this. After he knew everything from Minah, he felt guilty for Haerin. But at the same time, he also felt confused.

He never expected that everything will turn out like this.

How can he never knew that Haerin had feelings towards him?

How could he easily tell Haerin about his feelings towards Minah? And he even asked her to help him to confess his feelings towards Minah.

'Aish! What kind of person am I? How could I not notice that? Haerin must be feeling upset now.'

But until the bell rang, Haerin still hasn't show up.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

Yoongi was walking at the hallway when he heard someone called him.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned his body to face that person. And it was Sunwoo, Haerin's brother. He walked closer to Yoongi.

"I forget to tell you that Haerin is sick so she couldn't come to school today."

"Ah, that's why she didn't show up today and she didn't even pick up her phone. But she's okay right?"

"Yes, she's alright. She's just a little bit tired and dizzy."

Sunwoo walked away from Yoongi because the bell already rang.

HAERIN'S POV

I stare at the at the photo of Minah, Yoongi and I.

We looked so happy in that photo.

I really miss it.

I miss those old times.

Suddenly my phone rang, I walk to my study table to take my phone. And, it's from Yoongi.