six

HAERIN'S POV

Sometimes, reality can be really scary and also painful. Like what I feel now when I knew about Minah's condition. She's really sick and she doesn't have so much time left. But I don't wanna lose her, NEVER want to lose her!

I'm about to enter Minah's room when I see her and Yoongi are laughing with each other. They seem happy especially Yoongi.

So, I decide to go back. I don't want to ruin their perfect moment.

MINAH'S POV

I know that my time is about to over.

So, I just want to do something useful for my friend, Haern. I hope everything will run smoothly.

"Yoongi."

"Yes."

"What if there's a girl that secretly likes you? Hmm.. for example, she's your best friend. You know her like forever. What will you do? Will you accept her?"

Yoongi looks at me and then smiles.

"Why did you ask that kind of question?"

"Nothing. I just wanna know."

"Hmm."

Yoongi pauses for a while before he continues his sentence.

"Yah! Just answer it. That wasn't a hard question."

Yoongi pinches my cheek.

"Hahaha, don't pout like that! You look weird."

"Yah!"

I hit his shoulder.

"Ok ok. I'm gonna answer it. So, the girl is my best friend?"

I nod as a response.

"Of course! Why not? Beside she's my best friend, so I think that's gonna be easy for me. Well, you know right, that I hardly get close to any girl, because I'm shy."

'Kekeke.. great! Now all I have to do is to make them closer, more closer than ever'

YOONGI'S POV

Wait a minute! Am I dreaming right now? Did Minah really ask me that question?

She asked me what if there's a girl that secretly loves me and she's my best friend. Did she talk about her herself?

If she did.

It means that she also LIKES ME!!

Gosh, I hope that's true! I think I should confess to her soon, beside she already told me that she likes me.

✡ SCHOOL ✡

I keep thinking about how should I confess to Minah. It has to be something special and also memorable.

"Yoongi-ah!"

"Hmm."

"Why are you keep on smiling like that? You look weird, you know? There's something that makes you happy?"

"Hahaha. Really??"

"Yes, tell me why!"

"Ok, I'm gonna confess to Minah soon."

"WHAT?!"

"Yep, why? Something wrong with that? Beside, she already told me that she likes me."

"Really? She said that she likes you?"

Haerin seems really shock and also sad.

I can see it clearly, even though she smiles, but I can tell that she isn't happy. Seriously, I wonder why she becomes like this. Doesn't she feel happy for me, her own friend?