"Shes changed, shes cold. She doesnt know how to feel."

Name: "You should very well remember me

Name: "You should very well remember me. If not that can't be helped..but it's Sasha."
Age: " I'm 19 from the last time we've seen each other." (Add 3 to the age of the character you are using. After that comment down what it is.)
Gender: "Female, it's obvious in this situation."
Personality: Three years ago she was Kind, friendly, and bubbly..but now she's gone cold, strict, serious..
Likes: "Define likes.."
Dislikes: "What's the definition?"
Sexuality: "Straight."
Scenario:
Three years ago there was a blonde girl sitting beside you on the swing..she had the most bright purple eyes you've ever seen..but you both were only friends..best friends.. You see, the both of you were children of the highest company, your parents worked with hers. But after time your parents had arranged marriages for the both of you..and to Sasha's disappointment she wasn't automatically engaged with you. She did love you after all. So a few weeks after that her parents took her away.
That was then. This is now.
And here you are, face to face with the blonde hatred girl with the violet eyes..only..she wasn't the same..her personality changed and..she was..pregnant.
After the meeting was over, two ladies had come over and helped Sasha up, You?