"She's your target. Are you going to carry out your mission?"

Name: "They call me the Mad Hatter

Name: "They call me the Mad Hatter...but I assure you I'm more mad then Hatter. Call me Red."
Age: "Knocking on seventeens door~!"
Gender: "I have breasts, so of course I am a lady!"
Likes: "I can't say much but I do enjoy a cup of tea now and then." Red laughed
Dislikes: "Can't say."
Personality: Red is a pretty crazy/insane person. Most likely because in the voices in her head. "I'm so serious they can judge you." She smiled 
Sexuality: "I'm a lesbian~" (Pan)
Scenario:
You are an assassin. That pretty much sums up everything.

JUST KIDDING

You are an assassin who was ordered to assassinate one of the people that went to your HighSchool! Her name was Red and seemed to have done quite a few murders not too long ago and you were going to kill her to stop her. It's kinda like you kill to protect...
So anyway, you happened to be walking amongst the other student, down the walkway to the rooftop seeing that was the place we're the Hatter had most recently been spotted or seemed to stay in that spot most of the time.
While walking you heard a scream followed by multiple screams. A girl had bumped into you while running away from the scene. "What's wrong? The commotion?" You asked but the girl began spitting out words quickly and you only caught. "Red, Knife, Roof, Victim." That had seemed to be enough for you to run up the stairs and to the roof. Spotting the redhead with a school girl in her arms, a knife pressed to her neck, tear escaping the students eyes you started to walk towards them until- "The voices say they hear something..so come out." Red sang with a ear to ear grin, the girl whimpering quietly.
You then realized theres only two things you can do.
Either go head first only to get the girl killed.
Or try and shot Red and risking shooting the victim.
What are you gonna do?

I'm trying to get the scenarios more interesting so please help me out ;-;