"He isnt human."

Name: "I don't really have a name

Name: "I don't really have a name...but I'm call EPO.1." He smiles as he tried to move forward but the chains dragged him back.
Age: "I'm.. sorry I don't understand. Mind defining it?"
Gender: "I'm a male. Or..at least I think I am.." He trailed off.
Personality: "Let's see...Um....Hahah.."
Sexuality: "I really don't know yet.." (Bisexual but leans more towards guys.)
Likes: "Stop asking questions.."
Dislikes: "Please stop."
Scenario: Your father happened to be a scientist who was always busy every time you requested or asked something.
"I can't right now..I'm busy.." He replied but you followed him quietly after you made it seem as if you walked away, but your curiosity got the best of you. He walked down a hall that you've never been before out he had to put in a code.
1953.
That was kind of easy...kinda.. just a few numbers but anyways. After the door had closed you quietly ran to the door and entered the code, the door opening and you walked inside. Inside of the room almost made you scream. Bodies. Alive and dead. Humanoid or Monster. Everything was here. You turned around to see the body of your mother in a tube full of a green type substance. A white dress that was torn and her (Insert Color) hair flew around her.
"So you denied my orders? That's fine.. your mother did as well but she will be quiet until I finish with her. Just a few more parts and she will become machine!" He yelled.
The sound of chains were heard and they seemed to be getting louder.
"EPO. Go back to your station.." A male with platinum blonde hair with chains on his hands and legs walked up to the both of you. "I'm tired..just let me go.." your father refused before kicking him away from the both of you.
You?