Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I felt that I was once loved by him.  At one point, I feel he did care for me.  Now?  Everything I had hoped for us, everything I had planned, everything I had dreamed is gone.  Sitting in my bed, I touch my cold lips, trying to remember what one of his kisses felt like.  Bringing my attention to his side of the bed, I hug his pillow, reminiscing the scent.  The tick of the clock only made me sadder, remembering every second Levi was gone. 

We had been dating for three years, three years of what I thought was commitment, love.  The sky had grown dark since Levi had left.  Overtime at work he said.  I had first believed him, until this overtime became more consistent.  His boss Erwin even confirmed to me that Levi had not been taking overtime.  I looked at the locket on my neck, a picture of Levi which was now drowned in tears.  I was cold, and my body grown limp over the year.  The food on the kitchen became cold after hours of sitting there.  I refused to eat, not without him, resulting in lack of nutrition. 

The door opened, I jumped out of bed and skipped down the stairs to see my beloved boyfriend.  "You're home."  I stated, marking the time which was 1 a.m., 16 hours since he had left.

"Tch.  Yep."  He replied coldly.  I always tried to find a hint of love in his harsh words. 

"It's been 16 hours.  This "work" is treating you harshly." 

"Why are you awake anyways?"  Again, a harsh response.  I replied looking down at my bare feet.

"I . . . I was waiting for you to come home so we can have dinner."

"You shouldn't have.  I'm not hungry and I'm going to bed."  He said pushing past me.  A few tears cascaded from my cheeks to the floor.  I looked over to the food on the counter.  I angrily shoved the food along with the plated into the trash, then sitting on the floor.  It was cold, I won't lie.  It's been about 30 minutes since Levi had left, leaving me to sit on the hard tiles. 

I trudged over to our bedroom and sat on the bed.  My hand grasped the locket he had given me on our first year anniversary.  His work jacket was folded on the table.  It smelled like perfume, a very familiar one too.  The same scent every time. 

I laid down and slept next to my boyfriend, back against back.  A beep from Levi's phone caught my attention.  Picking it up I read the message. 

PETRA

-Hi Levi!  I was just making sure you got home safe. Last night was fun, I hope we can meet up again soon. <3

-Also, I hope you break up with that other girl, I don't need her getting in the way of our relationship.  She needs to be gone soon, Levi.  Goodnight, love you much! ;3