Chapter 2

LEVI'S POV

Quite sobs awoke me.  I open my eyes to see Y/N sitting on the bed, crying.  I felt bed for what I have done, yes, but I also loved Petra.  I loved both.  Y/N was a kind girl.  Sweet, caring, and often put my health and happiness before her own.  Petra.  Oh Petra was beautiful also.  She had amber locks and light brown eyes you couldn't miss.

I've been seeing Petra for 6 months now.  She provided me with excitement, adventure, danger, something that was dying in Y/N and I's relationship.  Y/N, yes I love her, but I only hurt her, and I know that.  I can't help it, it's my nature.  She held her hand over her mouth while tears soaked her shirt.  I don't remember the last time we I had given her a real kiss. 

She knows.  I always thought.  But she can't, she wont, she doesn't.  "Y/N.  Why are you crying, come here."  I couldn't let her cry.  It made me feel venerable, knowing I had most likely caused this.  I brought her to my chest and hugged her to sleep.  She was asleep now, and I stroked her hair.  Petra, Y/N.  It was all I could think about before drifting into sleep. 

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to and empty side.  I knew he was gone, I knew he had left to another girl, someone he loved.  I couldn't help but replay the message again and again in my head.  She knows.  She knows he was taken and still stole him.  She stole him from me, she stole our love.  Petra.  A name I couldn't forget.  The picture of her in his contacts was carved into my mind.  She was much more attractive, had a better body, and a better smile.  Levi was giving a genuine smile in that picture with her, something he hadn't shown me in a long time. 

I wanted the love we once had, one thing I couldn't be given.  All was broken, tattered, shattered.  My mind filled with negative thoughts.  "He doesn't love you."  "Look at you, you're worthless!  No wonder he found new love."  "He doesn't care."  "Ugly."  "Worthless."  "Weak."

I thought he saved me, I thought he loved me.  Does he still?  I don't want to believe he has another, I don't want to think our love was done with.  I called my friend, Hanji and asked her to come over to my house. 

*WHEN HANJI ARRIVED*

I told her about my situation, crying into my sweater.  "Y/N . . . you need to tell him about . . . you know what."

"I can't, Hanji!  He doesn't love me so he wont care!"

"Y/N!  You have cancer!  He needs to know, he's your boyfriend."

"He won't care. . ."  Blood.  So much blood surrounded me.  I coughed.  Was, was this the end? 

"Y/N!  Oh my goodness . . ."  I was losing consciousness while Hanji called the ambulance. 

"Y/N . . . What, what happened?!?!!?"  Levi stood at the door shocked, staring at my limp body.