We Had a Bonding Moment

For once, we didn't fight. For once, we bonded. For once, we got along. For once, I actually felt like he loved me. I love him so much. Can't he see that? Can he even show me love anymore? When will he try to act like he cares. My dad really is cruel. He drinks and gets himself involved in my life. Oh, have I told you about my cutting? I almost stopped till my dad showed up at my door. Holding a suitcase and multiple bags, with his car. Which I don't even know why he bothers because honestly, he can't drive. What's wrong with my life? Everything. Well, almost everything.

"Hey, bitch. Get me a beer from the fridge." My dad smacked me. I nodded and ran to the fridge to get another budlight. I ran back to my dad and gave it to him. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and unlocked the door then opened it. I saw Max there with a leash. Why? He doesn't have a dog.

"Max! You have to go. Please. I don't want him to see you. He'll kill me if he does." I said and tried to push him out the door. Unfortunetly, he was stronger than me. He pushed past me as i scrambled after him.

"Dena, who is this and why is he in my house?" My father asked, and took a swig of his beer.

"Who are you, and why are you in my girlfriends house?" Max asked, with anger dripping off his words.

"Dena, you told me you didn't have a boyfriend." My father faced me and took his whip.

"You lied to me." My father grabbed the handle of the whip and smacked me so hard, I bet the whole city heard it. I then heard a pund and  looked up. Max was there with my dad on the ground and a bruise on his jaw. I ran and hugged him. he hugged back, tightly. I winced and he apologized.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Max asked sadly.

"He wouldn't let me leave except to go get groceries and beer." I replied. "What's with the leash?" I asked.

"I want to go get a dog and was wondering if you would come with? It's the next step in our relationship."