Dance

I was walking to my first class. School is so fucking boring. Then all of a sudden a boy aprouched me, I think his name was Michael. He was flirting with me i guess he was asking if i wanted to go to the dance with him. I growled under my breathe this is the 50th time. I just ignored him until I arrived at my class. I saw my friend but I dont really want to call her my friend because she is one whore. I am popular and beautiful. I have curly (c/h) (color hair) thats lightl and smooth with the touch, it goes with my skin is soft and smooth. I smiled to myself because i am beautiful but every boy want to be abuse that and get popular. I dont understand why. I dont trust love anymore. My "friend" just wears make up and kiss and sleeps with every boyfriend. Right know i am sitting in my seat and thinking why do people want my beautyness to just get popular. Then here is Michael again. I rolled my eyes. I looked at him in the eyes. Lets see if he blushes i will go with him. Just a game for fun. As i looked him in the eyes he looked in mine. He blushed i guess i have to go know heh. "Ok Michael i will go with you" he looked shocked. I just smirked.

*,°,°.°Machels Mov°,°,°,*
She said yes to me but not to all the other boys. I guess its time to tell the others after class
°*°time skipped°*°
I told the boys and they were all saying i had no chance and she wouldnt say yes to me. So i went to find (Y/n). When i found her i put my arm around her and she blushed. We went to were the boys were and they had shocked looks. I just smirked. I laughed and i kissed her cheek. After the dance i will make her mine for for good.