《5》

《University Cafeteria Above》

"This is all your fault." Jason said as he glared at Casey, who stood next to Ashley with her palms on the top of mop in front of her.

All of them were covered with brown, green, red and white chunks and spills; their faces morphed in disgust and anger.

Casey scowled, "I was only meant to hit Blake, it's not my fault he hit Ally and started this whole thing."

"What? Jason hit my elbow and fucked up my aim. If anyone's to blame, it's him." Blake said, his once blue t-shirt now caked in pools of what looked like sticky juice and pieces of spaghetti. He got off the ladder with a dirty cloth draped over his bare shoulder and a fierce look in his sharp, hazel eye; his jaw clenched tightly.

"Either way, it hit me." Ally growled, eyes narrowed at Blake, who shrugged and refused to meet her gaze out of fear for his life. He kept his distance from her even though she stood at the very base of the ladder as his feet reached the dirty ground below him.

"Oh, don't act so innocent Ally, you chunked spaghetti at him for it." Casey scolded as her grip tightened on the poor wooden mop that was drowning in the bucket in front of her.

"What was I supposed to do, let it slide?!" Ally exclaimed, her teeth clenched. She was leaned on a wall with her arms crossed. This made her unknowingly smear more grime on her already messy shirt with the dirty, once pink cloth in her hand, that was not brown.

"Guys-?" Ashley begun as she rinsed out her own wet, slimy cloth in the bucket between her and Casey.

"No, but you didn't have to yell food fight in the process, now did you?" Blake commented angrily as his gaze flickered from glaring at Ally to watch Casey loosened her grip on the mop; causing it drop with a loud splat onto the barely clean floor. She was clearly done with their punishment and was hanging on by a very thin thread.

Everyone was.

"Guys."

"It wasn't me!" Ally insisted, straightening up from the wall, her arms now at her sides. She gritted her teeth and tossed the cloth that dripped with juices and grime-from her tight grip-right back to the floor they were supposed to clean.

"Yeah, and mosquitoes hate blood." Jason chipped in. He was sat on the floor with his legs crossed, a towel on the ground in front of his and a bucket full of gooey water on his right. He had honestly done more work than the others, who had been arguing since they got here.

"Dumb joke." Blake ground out, throwing his cloth on the ground too in frustration and looked around to assess their non-existent progress.

"Guys, I know we're all frustrated, but let's not-." Ashley tried once again and gripped her cloth tighter. She was tasked with cleaning up the windows, which someone would think was an easy thing to do, but the more she wiped, the messier it got. It was so bad that there was a heavy layer of food stuck to the sides of the window frame.