Stalked. *Harry Styles Fanfiction*

Chapter One

-Valentina's Point Of View-

~~

Oh my gosh! Today is christmas eve, which reminds me I really need to do a last minute shop. I still haven't brought a present for my mammina, papi, and Elmo my younger brother. I guess I could quickly pop up the sbops now, if I'm quick I could have time to sit down and have a coffee.

I stepped out of my apartment, the thick, crisp air attacked, eagerly at my neck. I pulled my coat around my body. The fallen leaves crunched beneath my feet. How I would kill to have a hot chocolate about now. I quickly praised the lords, as the shops came into view. My teeth were chattering, and my fingers were numb.

I stepped into Dorothy Perkins, the warm heated air was much needed. I searched around for a bit, to find the cream coloured coat my mammina had really wanted. Once I had found the coat in her size, I also found a pair of warm mittens, and a cute christmas jumper. I paid, and left the store. I decided to buy for my papi next, knowing he'd be more than happy with smellies, and chocolate. I went into the body shop for that, I brought him some smellies, and even got my mammina a perfume. I went into some sport shop, for Elmo, who loved football. I brought Elmo some new football boots, he'd been going on about, and a football.

I scooted me and my bags to the coffee store, not to far away from where I was, and ordered a coffee. I sat down in the warm store, taking in it's warmth, and honely smell. It smelt like coffee, and cinamon. I din't know why, but I feel as though Cinamon is a christmasy smell. It's so inviting.

Oh! I'm Valentina by the way. I'm nineteen if you were wondering. I live in a small, but homely apartment in the heart of London. Both my parents are Italian, and they live about half an hour away from me. I have a brother, Elmo. He's just turned sixteen, and was obessesed with Football. I guess I should tell you my job, hair colour and all that. I don't know why, but everyone seems to mention, so I'm currently in College, studying Photograhy. I'm 5'5, and have long brown hair. I have blue eyes, which is weird because no one in my family has blue eyes, they have brown. My hobbies include, sitting on my butt, eating, and sleeping. I love going to Concerts.

I paid for my coffee, and left.

At home I wrapped the presents up, and put them under my tree with the rest. I had only brought for my family, and a couple close friends. I got my bestfriend Olivia a new curling wand, she'd been begging me for one. I got her the new Coco Chanel fragrance too. I got my other bestfriend Frankie a dorky christmas jumper, that I knew he'd love, and a CD of his favourite band. Punk Unicorn I think they were called.

It was six O'clock by now, and I was snuggled in my pyjamas on the sofa, watching Home Alone. Definetly the best Christmas film of all time. Macauly Culkin was so adorable, until he grew old and got addicted to drugs. I don't think anyone expected that, I guess fame changes you.

Knock! Knock!

I was startled by the loud pounding on my door. I pulled my fury dressing gown around me, and walked to the door. The pounding had stopped now. I unlocked the door, and opened the door up. Reaveling two cheesey grins.

"Frankie, Liv what are you doing here?" I asked, confused, as we agreed to exchange are gifts on Boxing day, when we were going clubbing.

"I bring wine!" A cheery Olivia sang, holding up the bottle of Rosa wine.

"Ugh, get in here." I jokingly rolled my eyes, shutting the door behind them.

123864 glasses, and 183382 lame jokes later Olivia and Frankie had left.

I was very drunk, but not drunk enough that I'd be hanging tomorrow. Well I hope not. Imagine having a hangover Christmas day. I got into bed, and turned the lights of. Knocking out like a light, I was soon asleep.