Chapter 4

Chapter Four

-Valentina's Point Of View-

~~

Christmas was over *sigh*, and I had returned home.

Me, Olivia, and Frankie were sat in my cosy bedroom getting ready for tonight. I had decided to wear my new black dress tonight, the one mammina and papi got me. It clung tightly to my chest, it flared out slightly at the waist, the fabric was kind of leathery. I loved it. I used my new curling wand, to make loose waves in my hair. That reminded me we hadn't yet exchanged gifts.

"Time to open the presents!" I clapped, excitidly. I hurried to the tree, where there presents sat alone. I returned to the room, Olivia and Frankie had there presents in hand.

"Oh Liv, I love it!" I hugged Liv, and looked at the Watch, admiringly.

I had complete succesess with the presents, Liv loved the curling wand and nearly screamed when she opened the perfume. Frankie immedietly insisted on wearing the jumper, as tonight was the perfect night to wear a ugly sweater. I laughed, and he absolutley loved the new CD I gave him. He said "Omgomgomg, I love you Val! Punk Unicorn is totes my fave!" Me and Liv both chuckled at his dramatic response.

I did my make up, putting little foundation and bronzer. I did smokey eye, and winged my eyeliner. I drew over my plucked eyebrows, and shaped them perfectly. I put on red lipstick, and put on my black heels. They only made a few inches taller, but still shorter than Frankie. I got my clutch, and turned to my bestfriends, pouting like a twelve year old on facebook, jokingly.

"Sexyyy!" Frankie winked, extending the 'y'.

Liv looked pretty too, wearing a purple tight fitting dress. Her blonde bob was curled into tendrils, and did light colours on her face. Her black heels, made her taller than me, and nearly taller than Frankie. She could break her neck in them things.

~~

Sweaty bodies everywhere. Hands in the air, like I don't care. Lights flashing colours of green, red, and blue. I was f u c k e d. I was on the dance floor, just enjoying myself when. . . Some guy came behind me, moving his hands up and down my sides. Usually I wouldn't be so forward, and grind against strangers. But I was too drunk to care, we were soon moving in sync. Are bodies moved perfectly together.

"You look so beautiful. . ." The man whispered against my neck, placing a light kiss there. He gave me shivers, and he knew it. I felt him smirk against my skin.

I suddenley felt a strange desire to kiss this man. I turned to face him, but it was too dark to make out his face. I pushed his back firmly against the wall, and crashed my glossy lips against his. He turned me, so now my back was pushed against the brick wall of the club. He placed sloppy kisses down my jaw line, and neck.

"Val you're so perfect." The man spoke, sending a unsual feeling through my body.

"Tha- How the fuck do you know my name?" I shouted, panick washing through me. I pushed this guy off of me. I snapped out of my drunken thoughts, and sas a smirking Harry.

"Sh baby, don't spoil the moment." He whispered, going to kiss my neck again. I pushed him hard, he nearly fell.

"Leave me the fuck alone. Creep!" I yelled, rushing outside. I got into a cab, and rode home.

When I got in, I checked my phone. I had three missed calls, and five messages. All from. . . him.

Harry;

You look stunning, babe. I can't wait to finally kiss you.

All my love, Harry.

Harry;

I can't wait to see you tonight. . . to feel you. . .

All my love Harry.

Harry;

You're so beautiful. I want to kiss you so badly, see you tonight, love.

All my love, Harry.

~~

I threw my phone at the wall in frustration, I couldn't handle reading another message from him. I felt almost ashamed that I had kissed him. I'm not no exoert, but I don't think kissung your stalker is a good move. Maybe he thinks I like him now, maybe he won't leave me alone until. . . He has his way with me. Oh Jesus, Valentina Elizebeth LeGalkez get a grip, hold yourself together girl!

Damn I needed a nice hot cuppa, I'm shaking for fucksake.