Chapter 5

Chapter Five

-Valentina's Point Of View-

~~

I woke up, my head pounding. I remebered the previous events of last night, and almost puked. I got up, mabye too fast. I saw a swirl of colours before my eyes, and the place spun. It took me a moment to adjust, but soon my surroundings stayed still. I went to the bathroom cabinet, where the asprin was. I dry swallowed a pill, and walked to the sofa. I turned the t.v on, only to turn it off again. The bright colours made my head hurt even more.

I must have drifted off because I heard a soft tapping at the door. I hesitated, before opening the door. I don't know why, maybe I was nervous incase it was Harry. Surely he didn't know where I lived, although he somehow got my parents adress, and knew my whereabouts last night, and got my number. He was probably capable of finding my apartment.

Relief washed through me, when I answered there was a delievery guy.

"Delivery for miss Valentina Elizibeth Galkez." He read from a clipboard.

"Yeah," I signed the paper "who's it from?" I wondered.

"Um. . ." He scanned his clipboard. "We actually didn't get a name." He smiled, I thanked him and he left.

I opened the box, nervously. I was shaking again. . . God sake, it's not Harry. 'Calm down!' I told myself. I tugged the carboard box open, a smaller box was inside. I opened up the note, which was placed neatly in top. The handwritting was familiar. I realised it was Harry's, I began to get a bit panicky. I opened the note nevertheless.

Valentina last night was a screw up.

I'm sorry. . .

Wear this, and meet me outside your apartment at 7pm sharp.

All my love, Harry.

~~

I stared at the letter, stunned that he would actually think I would even consider going out with him. Does he not realise it's not right to know a random girls adress, or number? He is a loony. And, as every other loony, deserves to be locked in the loonybin. Why didn't I call the police in the first place?

After a few rings Olivia answered.

"Hello, Val?" I heard her squeaky voice, and immedietly smiled.

"Liv, I need your help. Please come over." I pleaded, hoping she'd say yes. I needed her!

"Alright chick, I'll be there in a second!" She said, concern laced her voice.

I hung up, and waited on the sofa for her. I never opened the box, I was too scared too. Although I could figure it was a dress, or something. . . Something led me to believe that I should wait for Liv to get here. Shs awlays knew what to do, she always has a plan.

A knock startled me, I opened it, Liv immedietly hugged me.

"Oh my god whats wrong? You look awful!" She examined me, I don't know why she was.

"Thanks. And. . . Just take a look." I rolled my eyes, and pointed to the box.

She opened the note back up, and read it out- loud.

Valentina,

Last night was a screw up.

I'm sorry. . .

Wear this, I'll pick you up tonight. Wait outside your apartment at 7pm sharp.

All my love,

Harry.