Chapter 2

Chapter Two

-Valentina's Point Of View-

~~

I woke up, very early. The sun hadn't even risen. I guess you never get too old for Christmas. Oh my god! It's Christmas! I was just like a big kid on Christmas, I loved givinsdsg and recieving presents. It was all too exciting. Sitting at the fire drinking egg nog, and eating Christmas cookies. Wearing wacky christmas jumpers, and listening to papi's stupid jokes, that even though they didn't make sense we laughed, nevertheless.

I decided to get up, and have a shower. After cleaning my hair, and body I put on a fresh pair of bra and undies. I put on a Christmas jumper, which was green and had a reindeer on. The nose flashed too, it was seriously cool. I pulled on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, and put on my Christmas socks, which I had been dying to wear. Now I had an excuse to, I grabbed the chance straight away, tugging my uggs over the top. I put on less make up, as I usually would, and put my brown hair to the side in a fish tail plait.

I made myself a cup of tea, and slowly drunk the piping hot liquid. After washing the mug up, I brushed my teeth, and grabbed my coat. I put my Parker coat on, and put the gifts for my mammina, papi and Elmo in a Christmasy bag. I left ny apartment, the door clanging shut behind me. I locked it, and headed out into the icy streets.

I walked to my parents house, it being only half an hour, or so away I didn't mind.

The small white house was just in sight, and I could tell everyone was up. I knocked, and waited for my mammina to open the door.

"Valentina! My babay!" My mammina greeted with a tight embrace, her Italian accent was welcoming.

"Mammina! Papi!" I beamed, my papi had just showed up at the door. I had to brace myself for another bone crushing hug. It made me realise how much I had missed being home.

They moved out the way, to let me in the house. It smelt so familiar, and comforting. Elmo was sat on the floor, in his spiderman boxers. He had a pile of presents surrounding him, as he was trying to decide which one to open first, I gave my presents out.

"Mammina," I gave my mammina her presents, which were perfectly wrapped "papi," I handed my bald papi his presents next, before handing Elmo his, rustling his perfectly styled quiff as I did. He huffed before quickly styling it back.

I watched, as my mammina's eyes lit up, and she had the cheesiest grin on her face. She hugged the coat to her chest, and spun around. She turned to me, giving both my cheeks a peck.

"I love it. Oh mama, it's perfect!" She said, kissing me again.

My papi was the next to open his, he gave me a hug, and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby, I needed a new one of these!" He grinned. Elmo opened his presents next.

"Now don't get too excited, I didn't know what colour to get you." I told Elmo, I got him the Orange ones, I figured they were the better looking ones. Unless he would have prefered pink?

"Oh my god! Thank you Val, you're the best!" Elmo praised, pratically jumping up and down. He came, and gave me a bear hug. Aw, Christmas does really bring the whole family together.

I opened my presents next. My mammina and papi got me, the new Coco chanel fragrance, a new scarf, a beautiful black dress, heels, a clutch, nail varnish, a new brown.leather shoulder bag, and a curling wand. I thanked them for the gifts, and opened Elmo's present next. It was a Pandora bracelet, wow he must have saved his pocket money to get this. I gave them all yet another hug, and put the kettle on. Since we were all still tired.

"Oh wait Val, theres a present here for you." Elmo told me, holding a small black box. It looked like a necklace box, or something.

I took the box off of Elmo, and read the card that was taped to it.

When you see a falling star tonight, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and found you.

Merry Christmas, love

Harry.