Hotel Room

A/N: Kaylor oneshot, after the VSFS 2014. Feel free to send any fic requests :)

The familiar "ding" of the lift indicated that they'd arrived at their floor, and Taylor giggled as Karlie scooped her up and carried her off the lift and towards the room. One of Taylor's hands had made its way over Karlie's soft white dress and was now tweaking her nipples through the dress as Karlie stumbled towards the door of their hotel room. Taylor bit into Karlie's neck from her position slightly above Karlie as she straddled the blonde and then sucked hungrily the mark she'd made, the pain of the bite sending a current of lust coursing through the model's bloodstream.

"Jesus Taylor, what has gotten into mmmmm –" Taylor was now soothing the tiny wound with wet kisses and gentle nips with her teeth, her lips suddenly felt like lightening again. Karlie had no idea how it was possible for the other girl to make her feel this good, just with her mouth on her neck. But right now, she didn't really care. Karlie set Taylor down on her feet in front of the door, and let the girl drag her into another heated kiss as she slipped the key into the lock.

Once inside, Taylor didn't even bother to take in the room; a beautiful, only slightly modest suite with elegant dark wood furniture, an incredibly extravagant king-sized bed, and an incredible view of the London streets. Instead, Taylor rushed through the door, tossed her's and Karlie's purses onto a table, and grabbed the nearest chair she could find, pushing Karlie down into a seated position on it as soon as the blonde had slid the lock across on the door.

Karlie smirked, as Taylor stepped back a few paces and began to strip, her almost-dark sapphire eyes never leaving Karlie's now dark emerald ones. She kicked off her heels easily and bit her lip temptingly as she pulled down the zip at the back of her own white dress, letting the fabric slid off her body revealing her slender body clad in just a white thong. Karlie thought she might die in the chair as she watched Taylor trail two fingers down to the centre of her dampened thong and begin to rub herself, eyes still fixed on Karlie with a look that suddenly was almost feral with lust. The taller girl felt a moan within the depths of her throat and began to pull her dress up past her hips, not bothering to stand up to remove it but Taylor darted forward and caught her hands.

"Nuh-uh, sunshine," she scolded. "That's my job." Karlie hissed as Taylor's hands run down her legs as she pulled the clothing off of the blonde, struggling slightly as the zip hadn't been undone, and then grabbed her by the thighs and spread her open. Taylor's blonde hair was tousled and her eyes even more wild as she once again sat down on Karlie's lap and straddled her. This seemed to be her chosen position tonight, and Karlie wasn't complaining at all. Karlie shivered as warm, soft flesh met her own, and she pulled Taylor in by the small of her back, kissing her slowly, both girls now reduced to only their underwear and Karlie's bra.

Taylor seemed to slow for a second as she pressed her almost naked body flush against Karlie's and pushed her into the back of the chair. Taylor's feet rested flat on the floor despite the extra height given by her sitting on Karlie's lap, and Taylor used the leverage to grind intentionally into the blonde, whose own breath was speeding up again. Karlie was speechless; she felt like she was in a daze. She felt as her girlfriend reached behind and unclasped her bra, and whimpered as her breasts were released. Taylor couldn't see them yet, as she was still locked in a heated kiss, but both girls could feel them pressed against each other, their nipples finally grazed each other. Karlie enfolded Taylor in her arms and pulled her in as tightly as she could, giving in to the desire to try to consume the smaller girl.

Karlie expected the soft, slow kiss to continue and was surprised when Taylor suddenly grabbed her roughly by the hair and crushed their lips together. She began to grind into Karlie feverishly, and dropped a hand to pull Karlie's own thong off before the girl even had time to register that she was no longer pulling her hair. The room was dark; the only light came from windows, but that was exactly where Taylor sat on top of Karlie on the small chair, and Karlie could see everything. She lifted her hips and let Taylor slide her underwear off, and didn't even realize that Taylor had taken her own off as well until she felt a hot wetness rubbing against her stomach. Taylor clutched at her arms, short nails scratching, and Karlie's brain suddenly went blank.